ATTN Kyle: Another metadata bug

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 13368
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 5 2019 9:59 AM

I noticed today that Moo's second edition of his NICNT commentary has been given the series title of New International Commentary on the New Testament. All the other books in that series have the title New International Commentary on the Old and New Testament.

Posts 1038
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 5 2019 2:07 PM

Updated. Thanks.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 5 2019 2:32 PM

Kyle: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/174054/1009949.aspx#1009949 

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 1038
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 7 2019 10:14 AM

fgh:

Thanks. I missed that.

Posts 13368
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 1 2019 5:31 AM

A similar error has occurred with deSilva's Galatians commentary. That has the series "New International Commentary on the Old and New Testaments" (note the trailing 's').

The volume is also missing from the web app, despite being available now for over two months. It's on mobile.

Posts 557
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 1 2019 6:03 AM

Another one: Newest release of Tyndale Commentaries for 1 Corintians shows "Tyndale Commentary Series" Instead of "Tyndale Commentaries".

Posts 22081
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 1 2019 6:09 AM

John Kaess:

Another one: Newest release of Tyndale Commentaries for 1 Corintians shows "Tyndale Commentary Series" Instead of "Tyndale Commentaries".

I thought this particular issue had been resolved - see discussion at https://community.logos.com/forums/t/177348.aspx .

In my Library they all show as "Tyndale Commentaries"

Posts 1038
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 1 2019 9:28 AM

Graham Criddle:

John Kaess:

I thought this particular issue had been resolved - see discussion at https://community.logos.com/forums/t/177348.aspx .

In my Library they all show as "Tyndale Commentaries"

I'm not able to reproduce this either.

Posts 1038
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 1 2019 9:33 AM

Mark Barnes:

A similar error has occurred with deSilva's Galatians commentary. That has the series "New International Commentary on the Old and New Testaments" (note the trailing 's').

The volume is also missing from the web app, despite being available now for over two months. It's on mobile.

I think I know what happened on the metadata and why it reverted. It should be correct now.

I'm not able to reproduce the web app issue.

Posts 13368
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 1 2019 11:26 AM

Kyle G. Anderson:
I'm not able to reproduce the web app issue.

It's working for me now. I'm pretty sure it wasn't therefore before. Perhaps the metadata refresh helped. Or perhaps I just was half-asleep! Either way, thank you.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS