Logos 8.3 Beta 2 (8.3.0.0002)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2197
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 5 2019 10:17 AM

To immediately update to the current beta enter the Update Now command. Otherwise, the app will automatically update the next time it's scheduled to check for updates.

Release Notes     

Mac

Windows

Posts 1959
LogosEmployee

Note that your application may crash after downloading the update, but before you have restarted to run the new version. If this happens, just start the application again, and everything should work fine.

Posts 2679
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 5 2019 11:15 AM

Awesome on the install subset of resources, been requesting it for a long time, does it ignore the other resources completely?
How do you deal with the "one resource" you missed if you need to add it at a subsequent juncture? without downloading everything else..

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Posts 1959
LogosEmployee

DominicM:

Awesome on the install subset of resources, been requesting it for a long time, does it ignore the other resources completely?
How do you deal with the "one resource" you missed if you need to add it at a subsequent juncture? without downloading everything else..

Right click on it in the library, or select it in the library and change it using the info panel.

Posts 2197
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 5 2019 11:23 AM

DominicM:

In My Library, you have three facets that can help you narrow down what is and is not on you installation. You can then narrow this down further by other facets and search terms. Here is what you want to look for under the facet heading called Devices:

• This Device
  • Not on This Device
  • Not on Any Device

I hope this is helpful.

Posts 304
LogosEmployee
Adam Borries (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 5 2019 12:03 PM

Philana R. Crouch:

In My Library, you have three facets that can help you narrow down what is and is not on you installation. You can then narrow this down further by other facets and search terms. Here is what you want to look for under the facet heading called Devices:

• This Device
  • Not on This Device
  • Not on Any Device

Note that there is a known issue that makes the counts on these facet inaccurate when other facets/filters have been applied.

Adam Borries | Product Manager, Logos desktop application

Message me on Faithlife.com >>

Posts 2679
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 5 2019 1:01 PM

Fantastic, I will be able to move Logos from my USB Stick, and finally run it from its small SSD :D

Looking forward to installing it 

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS