Printing notes with anchors

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 119
Jonathan Ray | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 1 2020 2:12 PM

@Jonathan Franzone That is what I figured out as well. But that is not really a good solution if one must manually go through each note to export as expected. In my case I would have about 10,000 notes go through, so I am still sticking with the old L7 note system right now.

Posts 848
Jack Hairston | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 1 2020 4:46 PM

You're gonna love this:  If the current Note is closed (click on the three vertical bullets in the upper-right corner of the note to see how), then when you export, you get the whole load.

Posts 117
Rick Ratzlaff | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 5 2020 9:43 AM

WOW I just found this issue. One of the things I use NOTES for is a kind of PERSONAL diary I hoped to pring off in my old age of for my kids when I pushing Daisies up. If their interested. 15 years of note don't refer to my anchor. REALLY. That's kinda simple priority I'd think. 

Posts 29128
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 5 2020 3:20 PM

Jonathan, Rick ... don't forget that you can make suggestions and vote to prioritize them - what you don't like doesn't need to stay as it is.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 16
Stephen Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 5 2020 9:15 AM

Just bumping this thread ...

I still can't work out how to export text that I highlight in a resource along with the reference (even to which work it comes from, let alone a more precise reference).

The use case is to have a list of useful quotes from across a range of resources, but to access these within another programme

I am creating the notes simply by highlighting commentaries etc. as I read. I note that the highlighted text is actually part of the anchor. Thus I guess what I want carried over to the export is the "anchor title"?

If there's a different way to create the notes I would be happy to do that (although it's so simple to just highlight as I do now and use filters etc. in Notes to organise later).

P.S. I need to export because I use OneNote for organising sermon notes - guess I maybe "should" use Logos for everything, but I like the tabs in OneNote and also it allows me to scribble on Bible text with a stylus - don't think anything like that is possible in Logos.

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS