CSB on Ipad

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 475
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 22 2019 11:29 AM

When I try to open the CSB on my ipad I just get a blank page.  The CSB Notes seems to work ok and other resources.  Has anyone else encountered this? It works the same on both the Logos App and the Faithlife Ebooks App.

Posts 220
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 22 2019 1:01 PM

Michael Kinch:

When I try to open the CSB on my ipad I just get a blank page.  

Hi Michael,  Please do the following:

Please make sure that your iPhone or iPad has iOS 11.2 or higher- this article explains how to check.  If you have an older version, you can check and see if an update is available.

Once you have made sure that you have iOS 11.2 or higher, please re-install the app from the App Store.  Please use the App Store to make a fresh install, instead of using iTunes Backup/Restore services.

If you are unable to update to iOS 11.2 or higher, please use the Logos Web App instead of the app that we have available in the App store.

Posts 475
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 23 2019 5:53 PM

Thanks Joe.  Unfortunately I cannot update iOS. Also I cannot run the Logos Web App either. I tried to download a couple of other browsers but they also require newer iOS.  I can go to biblia.com but not much I can do there except read the resources.  I do have other software that I can work in so I might have to do that. It may be time to pick up a new iPad but would rather spend the money on study resource.  Any recommendations on a new iPad?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS