New Peter Enns book

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1363
Ben | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 23 2019 8:28 AM

Enns has a new book out, How the Bible Actually Works. I'd prefer to acquire it in Logos.

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 421
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 24 2019 1:27 AM

Ben:

Enns has a new book out, How the Bible Actually Works. I'd prefer to acquire it in Logos.

Thanks Ben for suggesting this book and including the link. It seems to be an interesting book and likely to raise a lot of questions. Many Christians (including myself) need to be provoked sometimes and Peter Enns has a history of asking good questions.  I also see that the reviewers in Amazon are also very positive.  I agree that it would be good if this book was available in Logos.  Keep well  Paul  

Posts 1363
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 27 2019 11:56 AM

Bump

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 36
Anthony Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 2 2019 8:33 PM

They don't have his other two books that preceded this one (The Bible Tells Me So and The Sin of Certainty). Since they are the same publisher I doubt we'll see any of these in Logos anytime soon. I would buy them again in Logos format since they are helpful books. 

Posts 18668
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 2 2019 10:34 PM

Anthony Sims:
Since they are the same publisher I doubt we'll see any of these in Logos anytime soon.

We can always hope. I know that Faithlife has been starting to work with HarperOne a wee bit (they got some C.S. Lewis books from them and a couple of others): https://www.logos.com/products/search?Publisher=HarperOne 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS