Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 30 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 1962
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 7:26 PM

I am a FL connect essentials subscriber.  I received the February 1, 2019 email about the changes to the program beginning March 1.  But I did not get an email in March with the information on the monthly coupon code for 25% off an order on Lexham Press.

Nor did I get an email with the information on how to redeem three free ebooks each month, from the Faithlife classics ebook list.

I am assuming that others have already received the email based on what I have read in this thread.  Can I understand why I have not received the email?

Posts 802
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 7:31 PM

Hey Mark,

I also have not gotten the email. I received last month's email on February 1, but usually they seem to come a few days past the first of the month.

Posts 1344
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 7:56 PM

Hi Andrew, what link do you use to find these "extra free book deals?"

Andrew Biddinger:

Found a good use for the Connect 25% off coupon! Works on the two books already discounted in this month's extra free book deals.

Posts 821
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 9:09 PM

Mark:

I am a FL connect essentials subscriber.  I received the February 1, 2019 email about the changes to the program beginning March 1.  But I did not get an email in March with the information on the monthly coupon code for 25% off an order on Lexham Press.

Nor did I get an email with the information on how to redeem three free ebooks each month, from the Faithlife classics ebook list.

I am assuming that others have already received the email based on what I have read in this thread.  Can I understand why I have not received the email?

Ditto the same for me. I got the February email but none in March. No coupon codes yet either.

Posts 1962
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 5:03 AM

Bill Anderson:

Mark:

Ditto the same for me. I got the February email but none in March. No coupon codes yet either.

Thanks for the confirmation.  I suppose it will soon come...

Posts 337
Andrew Biddinger | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 5:11 AM

Bill Anderson:

I don't believe I received an email either. But, you can find the coupon code here: https://connect.faithlife.com/get-started (Under the Ebooks section). Also, I found those deals on Lexam from this link: https://lexhampress.com/search?context=product&sortBy=PriceLow&limit=15&page=1 (They are on the first page)

The two I got were actually the one's on the Logos freebook deal page:

https://lexhampress.com/products/153938  (80% Off)

https://lexhampress.com/products/153940/short-sentences-long-remembered-a-guided-study-of-proverbs-and-other-wisdom-literature (70% Off)

Posts 1962
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 6:12 AM

Thank you, Andrew!

Posts 3767
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 6:02 PM

Bill Anderson:

Mark:

i got an email for March telling me I’d get a free original...it took me to the classics page...

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 3767
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 6:06 PM

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 337
Andrew Biddinger | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 6:22 PM

Friedrich:

i got an email for March telling me I’d get a free original...it took me to the classics page...

Me too. Ooops, FL.

Posts 51
LogosEmployee
Jake Press (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 6:47 PM
Hello Everyone, Please disregard that email. A new email with the correct new benefit information and links is being sent your way. Thank you, The Connect Team.
Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS