Logos 8 Academic Basic Free

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 5
Roberto Lugo | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 4 2019 2:56 PM

Hello, I am trying to find out what resources and features are included with Logos 8 Academic Basic.  Whenever I go to the website it doesn't show what is included, even when I add it to the cart.

Posts 27683
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 7:17 PM

I don't know, but it is free, so... 

This is one way in which you can acquire the free L8 engine. Any resources which come with the "Basic" packages come as a "temporary" license. You would not own any of the resources (unless acquired some other way). 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3017
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 7:47 PM

JT (alabama24):
Any resources which come with the "Basic" packages come as a "temporary" license. You would not own any of the resources (unless acquired some other way). 

I didn't know that. Where does it say that?

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 21928
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 10:54 PM

David Taylor Jr:

JT (alabama24):
Any resources which come with the "Basic" packages come as a "temporary" license. You would not own any of the resources (unless acquired some other way). 

I didn't know that. Where does it say that?

Its on the product description page at https://www.logos.com/product/168880/logos-8-basic 

Posts 8948
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 3:34 AM

Roberto Lugo:
Hello, I am trying to find out what resources and features are included with Logos 8 Academic Basic.  Whenever I go to the website it doesn't show what is included, even when I add it to the cart.

Robert, I agree with you that this webpage doesn't list the resources that are provided and this is probably something that should be listed here as it is with other base packages.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 27683
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 3:45 AM

Bruce Dunning:
probably something that should be listed here as it is with other base packages.

I think I remember a conversation that it was unlikely... but I can't seem to find it right now. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS