Logos 8 (full) on Microsoft Surface Go

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 19
Phil Theis | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 13 2019 1:07 PM

Greetings,

Has anyone tried loading and running the full application on one of the new Microsoft Surface Go Tablets?

I'd love to know what the performance feels like before I ditch my ipad and go full windows. 

Regards,

Phil 

Posts 1842
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 13 2019 2:17 PM

Phil Theis:
Has anyone tried loading and running the full application on one of the new Microsoft Surface Go Tablets?

https://community.logos.com/forums/t/171444.aspx 

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 19
Phil Theis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 13 2019 5:43 PM

Thanks, David, that's a great thread.

It just confirms my experience that the search on this forum is worthless. I searched a direct match "Surface Go" and it's in the title of that thread, yet it doesn't show up in a search.

Oh well, the program works really well and that's what counts.

Phil 

Posts 27687
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 13 2019 6:13 PM

Phil Theis:
search on this forum is worthless

It is. Your best bet is to google using the following syntax: site:community.logos.com SEARCH TERM(S) (no need to capitalize) 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1842
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 14 2019 7:15 AM

Phil Theis:
confirms my experience that the search on this forum is worthless

Confirmed! Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. I found the thread using the exact search phrase you tried.Tongue Tied

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 19
Phil Theis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 14 2019 8:08 AM

That works everytime, Thanks

Posts 228
Graham Owen | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 15 2019 4:14 AM

David Thomas:

Phil Theis:

https://community.logos.com/forums/t/171444.aspx 

Thanks - I got a Surface GO a couple of weeks ago and just started using it. The ability to limit downloads available in the current beta is proving invaluable given the default size of my library and the available storage on the SSD. Performance is proving reasonably good although indexing can take a while.

Posts 1842
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 15 2019 10:26 AM

This Thread has users who are more favorable than the previous thread I posted - https://community.logos.com/forums/t/171444.aspx 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS