Prayer list: endless syncing and slowdowns

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 14 2019 9:02 AM

I have only recently begun using the prayer list on the Mobile app, so I have no dated comparison for how it "used to be".  

That said the interface is quite slow and laggy.

• Whenever I load the prayer list the "syncing" indicator (white spinning circle) is almost constantly going.  Sometimes it goes away, but then a single tap of one of the prayer circles (see next) sends it into an endless sync again.
  • Tapping one of the prayers as "complete" for the day and moving on should be somewhat responsive, but there is up to a 10 second delay between tapping the button and seeing a reaction (aside from the above mentioned syncing indicator).
  • I do wish -- really and sincerely wish-- that marking a prayer complete for the day would hide it.  I have a lengthy prayer list at times and while it's a small thing, I think it would improve manageability.

System:

Most recent Logos for Android: 8.2.1

Samsung Galaxy S5 Active | Samsung SM G870A

Android 6.0.1

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 4603
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 14 2019 5:43 PM

Thomas

Can't help you with the problem, but it's good to see you back in the forums for a visit

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 16 2019 8:52 AM

Thanks Fred.  

I miss the forums, but never could quite summon the willingness and energy to dive headfirst in again.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS