Most Important Logos 8 Bugs and Improvements for Academic/Seminary Users

Page 6 of 6 (106 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6
This post has 105 Replies | 13 Followers

Posts 280
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 5 2019 5:58 AM

abondservant:
I still just want all the citations for everything in my library, especially journals, to be fully there and in the proper format I selected in the program settings.

I would love to click on ibid and have it take me to the resource, and not to the line above that also says ibid, and so forth.

Agreed!

Posts 613
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 5 2019 6:36 AM

Reuben Helmuth:
Here's something that would be really nice... partner with www.academia.edu to have all their academic papers available

I went to check this site out, and it gives two options to sign up: Google or FaceBook.  I clicked the Google button and nothing happened.

Posts 242
Andrew Biddinger | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 5 2019 7:09 AM

Michael S.:

Reuben Helmuth:
Here's something that would be really nice... partner with www.academia.edu to have all their academic papers available

I went to check this site out, and it gives two options to sign up: Google or FaceBook.  I clicked the Google button and nothing happened.

Third option:

Posts 1679
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 5 2019 7:35 AM

Reuben Helmuth:
I would like the ability to set up "channels" that would automatically download papers that meet my criteria. Additionally, if the entire catalog could be indexed and populate the Cloud Resources Search Results, that would be incredible.

On further reflection, there should likely be a separate section; one that allows for filtering by "channel(s)" and has the filter remain from session to session (no need to search over 22 million papers every time if my interests only span ~100,000 of those).

Also, this ability (to search the entire text of all papers) would likely need to be limited to FL Connect members, since it does require a premium account on www.academia.edu

Posts 1243
LogosEmployee
Rick Brannan (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 10 2019 3:52 PM

Mark Barnes:

Rick Brannan (Faithlife):
I know we've done some work in this area (LN & sense tagging of TR variant units) but I'm not sure of how or when it will be released. I'll check, though.

That's good news!

Hi Mark.

I think the BSL data will be updated with the next dataset update release, and reverse interlinears (KJV, NKJV, etc.) will be updated subsequently. 

Rick Brannan
Data Wrangler, Faithlife
My books in print

Posts 13066
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2019 3:42 AM

Rick Brannan (Faithlife):
I think the BSL data will be updated with the next dataset update release, and reverse interlinears (KJV, NKJV, etc.) will be updated subsequently. 

Good news. I'm pleased to see any progress with this data - it's a vital part of Logos!

Page 6 of 6 (106 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 | RSS