Is it possible to permanently delete documents

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Pastor Charles Brown | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 16 2019 3:31 PM

After a few years of creating documents through trial and error, I'd like to do some spring cleaning.  How can I permanently delete files that have been deleted in Logos Documents.

Posts 4313
Forum MVP
Fredc | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 16 2019 3:51 PM

Simply right-click the document and select delete

If desired, you can select more than one document at a time and delete them in bulk

Posts 4
Pastor Charles Brown | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 16 2019 4:07 PM

Thanks Fred, the "Delete" selection doesn't really delete the items, they're merely deactivate the items in the Logos Documents.  I'd like to purge my Logos Documents folder of the many mistakes that were made, when I first began using Logos.  Thank you.

Posts 12929
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 16 2019 4:44 PM

It’s not possible to permanently delete a document. You can always undelete them at https://documents.logos.com/

Posts 1566
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Yesterday 1:51 AM

Mark Barnes:
It’s not possible to permanently delete a document.

This is not the case for Notes anymore. Within the notes tool, you can choose to permanently delete. I mention this because it is my understanding that the same trash functionality (at least the drag to trash) is eventually planned to be implemented in the Docs menu and could thus possibly change this limitation.

Posts 1852
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Yesterday 4:49 AM

Reuben Helmuth:

Mark Barnes:
It’s not possible to permanently delete a document.

This is not the case for Notes anymore. Within the notes tool, you can choose to permanently delete. I mention this because it is my understanding that the same trash functionality (at least the drag to trash) is eventually planned to be implemented in the Docs menu and could thus possibly change this limitation.

That would be great if it ever gets implemented.

Posts 4

Maybe Logos' ScrumMaster will push this requirement into the next Sprint.  Thanks Mark

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS