Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 600
Larry Craig | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 16 2019 7:12 PM

I was reading through Exodus and wanted to see a picture of the Tabernacle.  I'm sure there is some way to do this, but something like this shouldn't need a video showing me a ten step procedure.  I right-clicked on the word and got a lot of options, including a list of about 30 Bible dictionaries.  I clicked on a bunch but no pictures.  

I think anytime you right click on something that is a thing that if there are pictures available, then that should be a first option in the menu.  Obviously not everything, like a stone or a tree.  but if it is a particular kind of tree, acacia, fig, olive, Bible trees, yes, it should be easy as day to see a picture of it.

Thank you

Posts 895
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 16 2019 7:21 PM

It is kind of quirky. If you right click on it and select "Tabernacle (Thing)" and click "Factbook" it will bring up media related to the Tabernacle, events involving the tabernacle, dictionary entries, etc. I understand you might want a media search right in the menu, but this is the two step solution as the software exists. 

Posts 2080
LogosEmployee

Select "Tabernacle (Thing)" on the right side of the right-click menu to display options for that item. Then select "Factbook" on the left. This will bring up a panel with a Media section showing some images and a link to search for more images.

Alternatively, open the search panel, switch to a Media search, and search for tabernacle.

Posts 600
Larry Craig | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 17 2019 6:09 AM

thank you.   that was helpful.

Posts 600
Larry Craig | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 17 2019 6:09 AM

thank you.  I knew there had to be something simple.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS