Buying Abraham Kuyper Collected Works in Public Theology? Read this first.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 13201
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 1 2019 8:00 AM

The Abraham Kuyper Collected Works in Public Theology (12 vols.) is currently on sale at 40% off. If you're a Connect subscriber, you'll qualify for an additional 25% discount of Lexham Press titles, if you purchase from lexhampress.com and use the coupon code. The discounts stack, so you end up with a 55% discount.

So, if this is the case, buy it from here and use the code shown here. (Remember you can only use the code once per month, so if you're going to buy other Lexham Press titles, do so at the same time.)

Posts 21633
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 1 2019 8:15 AM

Thanks Mark

Very helpful, Graham 

Posts 2685
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 1 2019 9:31 AM

Many thanks Mark, niceYes

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 294
D Bouey | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 24 2019 6:16 PM

Thanks so much for the info, Mark! 'Tis greatly appreciated. Deb

Lenovo P72: Intel 8th Gen i7-8750H 6-core, 32GB RAM, 2TB HDD + 1TB Sata SSD, 17.3" FHD 1920x1080, NVIDIA Quadro P600 4GB, Win 10 Pro

Posts 401
Liam Maguire | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 25 2019 1:00 AM

Thanks, Mark.

Out of interest do we have an eta on forthcoming volumes? is it a case that they in the pipeline so to speak and we simply waiting for them to be released or are they needing to go through CP first?

EDIT: Nevermind, found my answer: 

"When you order this collection, all of the volumes listed below as Now Available are automatically downloaded. As forthcoming volumes are completed, they will download automatically as soon as they ship." 

Check out my blog 'For Fathers'

Posts 13201
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 25 2019 3:14 AM

Liam Maguire:
Out of interest do we have an eta on forthcoming volumes? is it a case that they in the pipeline so to speak and we simply waiting for them to be released or are they needing to go through CP first?

The dates (when known) are listed at the bottom of the logos.com page. They will go on Pre-pub, but the green bar will already by filled when they go on.

Posts 401
Liam Maguire | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 25 2019 7:11 AM

Thanks, Mark, that's really helpful to know about. I had noticed the EPD when I first looked at the titles. 

I don't suppose we have any idea how long this sale will last for do we? 

Check out my blog 'For Fathers'

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS