Sermon Editor Suggestion: Global Bible Version Change

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 10
Scott Aniol | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 8 2019 12:49 AM

I love that in the sermon editor I can easily change the Bible version of Scripture passages pasted there, since I preach in lots of different churches and I like to preach from each church's primary version.

However, it would be really nice if I could change the version for all the Scripture passages in a given sermon at once instead of having to go to each to change the version.

Also, I may have missed it, but it does not appear that I can change the version on Scripture in the mobile app, which would be really nice.

Posts 21701
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 8 2019 1:08 AM

Scott Aniol:
However, it would be really nice if I could change the version for all the Scripture passages in a given sermon at once instead of having to go to each to change the version.

This is a great suggestion - I too would find it really helpful

Scott Aniol:
Also, I may have missed it, but it does not appear that I can change the version on Scripture in the mobile app, which would be really nice.

No - that is not possible. The mobile app is very much read-only for sermon documents.

Posts 99
David Couch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 8 2019 3:10 AM

Agreed, this would be good. I preach from the ESV and the NIV regularly, and being able to change the whole document would be very useful

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS