Interlinear?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 27
Dave Ketah | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 7 2010 8:18 AM

How do I get the interlinear ESV to work?

I thought I had it working right after I got 21, but now I can't seem to get it.  Perhaps I thought I was looking at ESV, but it was another version.  I have interlinear working on NASB, NIV, and NLT.

Is this normal?

Posts 1367
JimTowler | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 7 2010 8:24 AM

There are bug reports in "PC Logos4" and "PC Logos4 Beta" where the ESV Inline Interlinear has failed for people over the last few days.

It has been picked up by Logos already, but no report on a fix or workaround yet.

Posts 27
Dave Ketah | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 7 2010 8:26 AM

Thanks for the heads up!

Posts 1367
JimTowler | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 7 2010 8:32 AM

Just had an update over in the PC threads. Logos is working on this issue with ESV and Interlinears.

Assuming your problem is related, help is on the way ...

Posts 5651
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 7 2010 8:47 AM

Hi Dave,

I have just checked my copy with the Kings lectionary reading for Sunday and it seem to be ok

tootle pip

Mike

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 29
Georgia Schoelz | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 7 2010 9:39 AM

Yippee! ESV inline interlinear is working. NIV and NLT are still not, but I don't use those two much anyway. Thanks for getting the ESV back!

Posts 27
Dave Ketah | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 7 2010 12:36 PM

Working again for me after a relaunch of the program.Smile

Posts 1367
JimTowler | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 7 2010 2:33 PM

Dave Ketah:
Working again for me after a relaunch of the program

Great!

The messages over in the PC forums report that there was an error with the Metadata for the ESV.

The application checks online for this as part of its update process, so a restart of the application while online gets the fixed metadata.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS