Highlighting

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 80
Angelia Ulrich | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Apr 14 2019 7:48 AM

I am trying to remove a highlight on my free upgrade to Logos 8. I normally use control + s + k as I've done for decades - literally. Now it won't work. So I highlighted what I wanted to eliminate, right clicked, & found no "remove annotation" option as Wiki directed. I'd appreciate any ideas. Thanks.

Now I find I can highlight & delete as described before, but NOT ALL of the highlighted portion will delete.

Posts 21701
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 14 2019 8:29 AM

Angelia Ulrich:
Now I find I can highlight & delete as described before, but NOT ALL of the highlighted portion will delete.

Are you able to post a screenshot - using the paperclip icon - to demonstrate the issue?

Posts 80
Angelia Ulrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 14 2019 9:07 AM

GM, Graham. I have looked in vain for 30 mins to find the paperclip icon. Please tell me where to look. thanks.

Posts 21701
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 14 2019 9:15 AM

Angelia Ulrich:
GM, Graham. I have looked in vain for 30 mins to find the paperclip icon. Please tell me where to look. thanks.

When you are creating a post / reply in the forum editor it is in the toolbar - outlined in red in the screenshot below

Posts 80
Angelia Ulrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 14 2019 10:10 AM

I was looking for a paperclip in the Logos program! Hope the following works. Thank you.

Sorry, there was a problem with your last request!

Either the site is offline or an unhandled error occurred. We apologize and have logged the error. Please try your request again or if you know who your site administrator is let them know too.

Posts 80
Angelia Ulrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 14 2019 10:18 AM

I'm going to try 1 screenshot to show you what is missing from my dialog box: It didn't work. Here is the url for the wiki info:

https://wiki.logos.com/Highlighting#Undo_Highlighting

You need scroll down till the dialog on the "birth of Christ" & you will see the "remove annotation" that is not in my dialog box.

Posts 21701
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 14 2019 11:32 AM

If you don’t see the remove annotation, check that the actual text is selected on the right (at the top) of the context menu

Posts 80
Angelia Ulrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 14 2019 11:53 AM

Just tried again. It was highlighted & selected on the right at the top of the context menu.

Posts 80
Angelia Ulrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 14 2019 12:12 PM

I am now able to un-highlight some but not all. It seems like there are some important solid highlights that are permanent. Ever since going to L8, their color is deeper. These highlights are not all ones I put in. Occasionally while reading the highlights will bounce, sort of flash, & then come back. This is strange.

Posts 80
Angelia Ulrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 14 2019 12:15 PM

Strange, but now I can eliminate them - it will take a long time bc there are so many! - by opening the annotation & deleting the "note"

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS