Font? Unknown Character

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 271
Don | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 8 2010 5:18 AM

There is a special character displyed as a box in The Biblical Foundations of Christian Worship (Library of Christian Worship: Volume 1). Am I missing a font?

Posts 533
Jonathan Burke | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 8 2010 9:12 AM

The word is 'tefillah' from what I can tell, but I don't understand the missing character. I don't believe the word is spelled with an 'e' using a special diacritic which might be missing in that font, is it?

Win 7 x64 | Core i7 3770K | 32GB RAM | GTX 750 Ti 2GB | Crucial m4 256GB SSD (system) | Crucial m4 256GB SSD (Logos) | WD Black 1.5 TB (storage) | WD Red 3 TB x 3 (storage) | HP w2408h 24" | First F301GD Live 30"

Posts 19707
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 8 2010 12:41 PM

I've got the same problem. It's probably a problem in the resource. To report it as a typo, select the word, right click, and choose "Report typo" from the left side of the menu that pops up. Fill in the correct way the word should appear and click Submit. Actually, I've just done it for you, for both of these occurrences.

It might be that it was supposed to be spelled this way:

But it's not a font issue, as that word shows up just fine spelled that way in other resources, as that screenshot shows (it's from Exploring the Old Testament, Volume 3).

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS