Question re Resource "IGP:PPI"

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
John LeBlanc | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 13 2019 10:05 AM

In the materials accompanying Dr. Heiser's Mobile Ed Course BI171 "Problems with Bible Interpretation: Why Do Christians Disagree about End Times", he references an article entitled "Reasons for Differing Interpretations of the Weeks" from "IGP:PPI".  Is anyone familiar with IGP:PPI?   Since it's not in my library, I can't pull up any information on it.  Thanks very much.

Posts 10029
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 13 2019 2:46 PM

John LeBlanc:
IGP:PPI

see https://www.logos.com/product/47608/the-israel-of-god-in-prophecy-principles-of-prophetic-interpretation 

John LeBlanc:
Since it's not in my library, I can't pull up any information on it.  
That's not the end of it, though.If you use the courses tool the overview over a course will give you information on the resources linked for additional reading. This even works - as for me right now - without owning the course!

Alternatively, if you own the course and see the reference, you will be able to clock on the resources with a lock symbol and be shown a "you don't have a license" tab, sometimes with a preview but always with a link to Logos that tries to bring up the resource's product page. 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 7
John LeBlanc | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 13 2019 2:54 PM

Nick, thank you so much.  That was what I was looking for.

btw, I was clicking on the "lock" icon and only getting the "Error loading book" dialog box, but I was doing so in the mobile app on my iPad.  Once I went to my desktop and followed your instructions, it took me directly to the link for the book in Logos.  Thanks again!

Posts 10029
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 13 2019 2:58 PM

John LeBlanc:
Nick, thank you so much.  That was what I was looking for.

Great to hear it helped!

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS