This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1998
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 21 2019 12:00 AM

One of my pet peeves.🤨

Posts 8944
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 21 2019 6:41 AM

Thanks for bringing this up Rosie. This has been a source of frustration for me for a while. I do hope it will be fixed.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2820
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 21 2019 8:06 AM

I've noticed (what I assume is) a similar problem with several journals. When sorted by title, it groups all the January issues together, all the February, etc.

The cause is obvious but the solution is a bit harder since sorting by date sometimes seems to have no effect.

The fix for the OP noted problem is obvious as well...if FL can't dedicate the (wo)manpower, how about crowdsourcing it?

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 18669
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 21 2019 10:25 AM

Doc B:
The fix for the OP noted problem is obvious as well...if FL can't dedicate the (wo)manpower, how about crowdsourcing it?

Yeah, if it's just editing simple metadata, I'm sure some dedicated Logos users would be willing to pitch in to help. Problem is, it might take FL more work in oversight and managing the enthusiastic user-editors than it would for them to simply fix it themselves, and if they don't have time/people to do that, how are they going to create a system for users to chip in and do those edits?

Posts 1000
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 24 2019 8:18 AM

This has been updated. Thanks for the report.

Posts 18669
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 24 2019 10:43 AM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Thanks for the quick attention to this matter.

Posts 8944
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 25 2019 4:53 AM

Rosie Perera:

Kyle G. Anderson:

Thanks for the quick attention to this matter.

Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS