Too many notes from worklfow

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 28
Matt Hudson | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 23 2019 7:07 AM

Can someone help me? I'd like for my work in the awesome Expository Sermon Workflow to not fill my Bible screen with 40 notes from each entry I make. Is it possible to keep Workflow Notes (only) from showing up as notes icons on my Bibles?

Posts 3541
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 23 2019 7:10 AM

You need to turn that workflows notebook off in the visual filters. Let me know if you need help with this.

Posts 28
Matt Hudson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 23 2019 7:13 AM

BOOM!
Thank you, David.
Logos Community Forums FTW!!

My brain and my church thank you.

Posts 3541
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 23 2019 7:22 AM

Glad I could help. They have discussed ways to address this better but they have not come out with anything yet.  It drives me crazy too.

Posts 10893
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 24 2019 6:10 AM

David Taylor Jr:
It drives me crazy too.

Which is why I quit using workflows and went back to sermon prep in MS Word. Stick out tongue

Posts 154
Ross Strader | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 6 2019 7:13 PM

Agreed. Workflows are creating junk piles of notes and it is so frustrating. 

Goodbye, workflows. I’m sure someone spent a tremendous amount of time on you. 

I cannot understand why a single workflow doesn’t populate a single note. Set up the workflow to create major sections an H1 with content beneath. Sub-sections in Ed H2 w content, then below that hierarchy H3... and so on. 

That seems intuitive to me. 

MacBook Pro 15' Retina  •  2.7 GHz Intel Core i7  •  16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3  •  Version 10.10

Posts 2069
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 7 2019 9:38 AM

Ross Strader:
I cannot understand why a single workflow doesn’t populate a single note.

While I agree with the frustration of the current implementation, I wouldn't want to have it solved this way. My approach would be to implement suggestions 1, 3 & 5 (Multiple Note SupportAllow Defining of Note Attributes, & Project Name Field) from this post).

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS