New Treasury of Scripture Knowledge, significant verses filter

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 6
Joe Petrone | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, May 24 2019 7:52 AM

Hello,

I am attempting to create a passage list of just significantly critical references from the New Treasury of Scripture Knowledge. Right now, I have to copy and paste my passage of interest into Word and then delete every verse that does not have a check next to it leaving the below. Is there any easier way to filter out just the critically significant verses

John 6

69. we believe. Jn  ✓20:28, 31. Mt ✓16:16. Ac ✓8:37. 1 J 2:20, 21. ✓5:13. Mt ✓16:16. lle TN: Thomas Nelson.
Posts 9079
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 24 2019 7:23 PM

Joe, unfortunately there is no way to do what you'd like to do as those text symbols are not searchable and even if they were there would have to be a link between the symbol and the text, which doesn't exist, either. Sorry.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 139
Jerome Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 25 2019 6:25 PM

That is a most interesting question since I am the one who put those symbols in there after many years of delightful Bible study.

I think Mark Smith is correct.

I have this material in other formats for my own personal use but am not allowed to share those files with others.

I have posted many Bible passages with full, updated cross references at my Real Bible Study website.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS