Should L7 Expansion sales be included on June 17?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1426
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 17 2019 10:31 AM

I didn't finish buying all L7 expansion products yesterday knowing I have one more day. But, today, June 17 morning, all sales are gone even though ad includes June 17

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 3034
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 17 2019 10:34 AM

I guess it's confusing that the ad does not specify when on June 17 they were to disappear.

Posts 3217
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 17 2019 10:44 AM

Check again. The L7 expansions previously stopped being on sale, but are now back on sale.

It’s odd that both L7 and L8 are on sale. Not sure if L8 showed up a day early, or L7 is late disappearing for good.

Posts 1426
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 17 2019 10:45 AM

SineNomine:

I guess it's confusing that the ad does not specify when on June 17 they were to disappear.

Any promo/coupon I have ever seen if it has expiring date, it always includes that day unless it includes exp. time. 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 3034
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 17 2019 11:12 AM

PetahChristian:

Check again. The L7 expansions previously stopped being on sale, but are now back on sale.

It’s odd that both L7 and L8 are on sale. Not sure if L8 showed up a day early, or L7 is late disappearing for good.

Or a FL employee saw this thread or otherwise realized what the problem was.

Posts 1426
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 17 2019 12:52 PM

Thank you Faithlife, just completed my purchase. 

Posts 6401
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 17 2019 4:04 PM

If I say, “My car will disappear tomorrow.” It means that once tomorrow starts (12 midnight), I won’t be able to find it because it would have disappeared.  Same with the L7 expansions.

But yeah, it was a not so clear, for some, way of putting it. In the past, they have said, “On such date, by 11:59 pm Pacific Time, the savings will be gone.”

Sometimes I wonder who comes up with the “not so clear” way of advertising things. But hey, nothing new. It happens everywhere!

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS