Thank you Faithlife for making resources available to mobile devices!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1426
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 18 2019 8:54 AM

Thank you Faithlife for making resources available to mobile devices! I noticed my mobile library was increasing in size. I checked some resources like BAR journals which were not supported on mobile devices before. I had no hope they would go to mobile since you don't sell them anymore, but to my supersize, they made it to my mobile devices. BAR is example of many resources that made it to mobile. Thank you so much for your constant work and updating resources behind the scene. 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 1978
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 18 2019 9:13 AM

I did not notice that BAR was now on mobile devices.  I did notice recently that BAGD (as opposed to BDAG, which has always been available on mobile devices), The Jerome Bible Commentary, and The Oxford Bible Commentary are available now.  It looks like they have made their entire catalog, including the older resources, now available.  That is great news!

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 1978
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 18 2019 9:17 AM

Entire catalog may be an overstatement.  I am showing about a 1000 resource difference between mobile and pc, but I don't know what they are as they don't seem to be anything that I use.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 27682
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 18 2019 11:24 AM

Have any personal books? Those don’t sync. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1978
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 18 2019 1:36 PM

JT (alabama24):

Have any personal books? Those don’t sync. 

Only about 10 or so, so that doesn't account for it.  They may be adding resources still, so they may eventually catch up.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS