Apocalyptic Imagination

Page 1 of 1 (19 items)
This post has 18 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 67
Phil Quigley | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 24 2019 6:01 AM

Logos has the 2nd Edition. But this resource is now in the 3rd Edition. Any way Logos can get the 3rd Edition? This looks like a very good resource.

Posts 85
LogosEmployee
Mike Hanes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 27 2019 7:06 AM

Phil Quigley:

Logos has the 2nd Edition. But this resource is now in the 3rd Edition. Any way Logos can get the 3rd Edition? This looks like a very good resource.

Thanks Phil, it is available in this collection which is on Pre-Order
https://www.logos.com/product/174947/eerdmans-biblical-studies-upgrade-2

Posts 67
Phil Quigley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 27 2019 7:30 AM

Awesome. Thanks. Must've missed that when I was looking the other day.

Posts 149
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 24 2019 4:23 AM

How to get it alone?

Posts 1564
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 29 2019 10:36 AM

Any news on when we will be able to grab this resource? I see that it's split (and has been since the bundle launched), but it doesnt have a purchase option. 

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 1564
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 31 2019 5:03 AM

Any takers from Faithlife? Mark? Anyone?

Posts 1564
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2019 5:35 AM

Image result for bueller

Posts 1564
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2019 6:11 AM

I have about $150 worth of resources in my cart and I'm waiting until this resource is purchasable to pull the trigger. I'd like to get everything together in a single order. The bundle has been out for over a week and the resources have already been broken up. All you need to do make it purchasable. Please. 

Posts 1979
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2019 6:27 AM

John Kight:

Any news on when we will be able to grab this resource? I see that it's split (and has been since the bundle launched), but it doesnt have a purchase option. 

I may be wrong, but I was thinking that Faithlife decided many moons ago to create a page for each resource, even ones only available in a collection, so that customers could see more information about each resource and for logistical purposes.  I do not know that that necessarily means that it will be available for individual purchase any time soon.  I may be completely wrong though!

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 85
LogosEmployee
Mike Hanes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2019 6:38 AM

John Kight:

I have about $150 worth of resources in my cart and I'm waiting until this resource is purchasable to pull the trigger. I'd like to get everything together in a single order. The bundle has been out for over a week and the resources have already been broken up. All you need to do make it purchasable. Please. 

Sorry about that, it is now available for purchase.

Posts 1564
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2019 6:43 AM

Thanks, Mike! Can you have them add the Academic Discount on it as well? Written to Be Heard is part of the same collection. It's available for purchase with the Academic Discount already applied. 

Posts 1945
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2019 7:07 AM

Mike Hanes:

3rd edition is available for purchase?  Can I get a link?  I only saw the 2nd edition available.

Posts 1945
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2019 8:22 AM

Thanks

Posts 1979
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2019 9:00 AM

On the product page for the set, the title "Written to Be Heard: Recovering the Messages the Gospels" is missing "of."

"

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 1979
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2019 9:01 AM

Mike Hanes:

John Kight:

Awesome!

Posts 1564
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2019 10:05 AM

Mike Hanes:

Mike - I appreciate you making this purchasable. But, I'm waiting to pull the trigger until the Academic Discount is applied. Can you make that happen today? As stated above, there are other volumes from the same bundle that have the discount on individual resources.  

Posts 2
Michael Hanes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2019 11:01 AM

John Kight:

Mike Hanes:

Mike - I appreciate you making this purchasable. But, I'm waiting to pull the trigger until the Academic Discount is applied. Can you make that happen today? As stated above, there are other volumes from the same bundle that have the discount on individual resources.  

The academic price should be available now.

Posts 1564
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2019 11:24 AM

Thanks Mike! I appreciated it. 

Page 1 of 1 (19 items) | RSS