NEW30 Sale is Fantastic!

Page 1 of 3 (49 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 48 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2304
Beloved | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 26 2019 1:20 PM

I was able to take a big bite off of my Wish List for stuff that never goes on sale (of course until now). I highly recommend that you check your Wish List titles for sale especially for the publishers that rarely discount their resources.

My only question is when does this sale end?

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 1830
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 1:25 PM

in two weeks the sale will end. 

But the code is good for one time use. 

Posts 2304
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 1:33 PM

Kenneth Neighoff:

Ken,

Do you know the day and time?

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 1358
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 1:49 PM

Tell me more about this sale?

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 1830
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 1:57 PM

Beloved:

Kenneth Neighoff:

Ken,

Do you know the day and time?

see the post from Phil on this thread

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/182290.aspx?PageIndex=2 

Posts 1555
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 1:58 PM

Ben:

It's celebrating the new website. Go to the front page of Logos.com, you'll find the link there.

Posts 2304
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 2:00 PM

Ben:

Well Ben, you get 30% Off on a single one time purchase of titles that are included in this offering. The list of titles is extensive. So extensive that every one of the title I selected off of my Wish List were included. I am ecstatic, publisher that rarely to never discount their titles are participating! I adjure you to do due diligence. I am certain you will come away convinced.

The sale is commemorating the revision of the website the coupon code is found on the landing page for the sale.

Posts 2304
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 2:02 PM

The sale ends on July 9th not certain of the time.

Posts 2465
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 2:19 PM

My wish list is being eaten up too, but not all titles were caught by the net.

A fantastic sale, but a sore trial of self-control ...

Posts 3191
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 2:50 PM

Lee:

I would have picked up this Leviticus commentary, if it had been included. I wonder what criteria was used.

Lee:
A fantastic sale, but a sore trial of self-control ...

Yes, a great opportunity to pick up a few resources that aren't ever on sale, but the L8 library expansions, Judaica sale, and Messianic Jewish base packages did me in. I really can't afford to take advantage of this sale.

Posts 2811
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 3:51 PM

deleted

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 18651
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 4:49 PM

PetahChristian:

Lee:

I would have picked up this Leviticus commentary, if it had been included. I wonder what criteria was used.

It is included. I remember scrolling by that commentary when I was paging through all the sale books. The discount doesn't get applied until checkout when you enter the coupon code, so it won't show on the product description page.

Posts 3191
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 5:01 PM

That’s odd. I had that resource and another one in my cart, with the coupon code entered, but the savings only showed up for the other item.

Posts 2304
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 5:02 PM

Rosie Perera:
It is included. I remember scrolling by that commentary when I was paging through all the sale books. The discount doesn't get applied until checkout when you enter the coupon code, so it won't show on the product description page.

Yes, I found the best thing to do is to add your selection to the cart with the coupon code entered and continue this process until you reach your cost limit. Another approach is to contact your sales person and check your title/s with them.

Posts 416
Leo Wee Fah | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 5:02 PM

Beloved:

I am ecstatic, publisher that rarely to never discount their titles are participating! 

Yes, this is much appreciated... Thanks Faithlife & Publishers Yes

Posts 67
Bryce Hufford | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 7:25 PM

Thanks - finally able to pick up BDAG on sale.

Posts 18651
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 9:20 PM

PetahChristian:

That’s odd. I had that resource and another one in my cart, with the coupon code entered, but the savings only showed up for the other item.

Hmm, something must be wrong with the website then. Or maybe my memory is out to lunch.

Posts 4624
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 27 2019 12:48 AM

PetahChristian:
That’s odd.

I am disappointed  :-(

I wanted the 'Teach the Text 10 vol update' but no savings there.

Crying

Posts 903
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 27 2019 12:57 AM

Beloved:

Are you basing July 9th on the fact the sale is roughly 2 weeks long or have you seen something that explicitly states July 9th?

Posts 2304
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 27 2019 5:09 AM

Paul Caneparo:

Beloved:

Are you basing July 9th on the fact the sale is roughly 2 weeks long or have you seen something that explicitly states July 9th?

Hearsay; my salesperson asked his manager and that was the answer he received.

Page 1 of 3 (49 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS