Commentary on the New Testament from the Talmud and Midrash

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2249
mab | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 27 2019 11:36 AM

This needs a giant push I so want this set.

https://www.logos.com/product/30801/commentary-on-the-new-testament-from-the-talmud-and-midrash

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 76
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 27 2019 7:20 PM

Yes

Posts 421
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 27 2019 9:23 PM

YesYes

Posts 17
Kytriya | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2019 3:14 PM

I already pre-ordered the product, so unfortunately, I can't try again. ROFL I hope that this comes out by April, 2020 as that is approximately when I'll be ready for it. I have a book called "Messiah". Its part of a 3 volume set that was self-published by Avi Bend-Mordechai. I highly recommend it because it really explores the concept of Trinity and proves that it fits even within the realms of traditional Judaism. Its out of print, but I found a used copy. I'll go suggest it in the appropriate place. .ps I did recommend this in the Book recommendations official area. "Messiah 3 volume set by Avi Ben-Mordechai".  

Posts 151
Rob Lambert | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 5 2019 1:28 PM

Yes  already ordered.... long time coming I suspect....

Posts 17
Kytriya | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 5 2019 7:47 PM

I am talking a Pastor and his assistant into buying into Logos. The idea is for the church to buy into Logos so that the Pastor would have 1 copy. He would want this resource I'm sure, so we might get at least 1 more person on board, but possibly 2. Oh, I should post this on the Messianic Judaic forum as more people there might pop in - possibly. 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS