Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 789
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jul 3 2019 6:36 AM

Greetings!

I got an email with the subject stated above. It was for taking a user survey -- presumably to help FL make the FL Connect experience "truly great".

In the email, there's no free book code. There is a button to click, but the button merely takes me to the checkout page and adds a coupon code. (The coupon code isn't visible if I don't happen to have something in the shopping cart.) I guess the problem is that I'm not sure what the coupon code applies to. The survey probably said it, but the email does not, and I don't remember.

Can anyone tell me the book(s) that the coupon code is for?

Thanks!

Lew

Posts 3217
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 3 2019 6:41 AM

I don't know.

I got that email too, but whatever it added to the cart, we must have already owned it.

Posts 555
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 3 2019 6:44 AM

I got the same email. It sent me to my cart which was empty. No idea what i was supposed to get.

Posts 2054
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 3 2019 6:56 AM

Yep.  Same thing.  

Posts 3231
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 3 2019 7:12 AM

Same

Posts 121
Dave Colclough | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 3 2019 7:54 AM

I got that email as well, mine was for https://www.logos.com/product/53080/study-the-word-12-christian-leaders-on-bible-study It looks like a glitch at their end resending out old emails (I had another one a week or so ago from a previous completed offer).

Posts 325
Andrew Biddinger | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 3 2019 8:37 AM

I got the email too! Looking forward to my free book....

Posts 519
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 3 2019 9:31 AM

I got the email too and there was no book

Posts 32
Adam | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 3 2019 9:01 PM

I got the same 

Posts 297
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 4 2019 11:11 AM

Likewise. Perhaps those emails should not be sent to those who already own the product?

Retina MacBook Pro, 2013, iPad Mini 4

Platinum: Verbum. Gold: Orthodox. Bronze: Ordinariate. Lutheran. Starter: Anglican, Baptist, Messianic Jewish, Methodist, Pentecostal, Reformed, SDA, Standard

Posts 979
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 4 2019 1:35 PM

David Wanat:

Likewise. Perhaps those emails should not be sent to those who already own the product?

I saw the survey but because I already had that book I didn't bother completing it. :-D

Posts 118
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 4 2019 4:58 PM

I actually replied to the email, telling them that whatever it was sent me to an empty shopping cart. I received a response letting me know that I already owned the product that they were trying to give me with their apologies. I don't remember what the book was, nor even filling out the survey. It had something to do with the Faithlife Connect. 

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS