Suggestion: Select multiple tabs

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 9
JohnHubris | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 20 2019 3:37 AM

Currently you can only open in a new window or close an individual tab or all of the tabs in a window.

I would love to be able to drag and drop a specific set of tabs. Eg. I select 3 out of 10 tabs and close them. Or select all but one of the tabs and make them linkset A.

Google chrome does a great job of allowing quick and easy tab dragging, dropping and closing, you can shift+click or ctrl+click multiple tabs to drag, close, 

Posts 13360
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 20 2019 5:25 AM

Not entirely what you want, but SHIFT+drag will drag all the tabs in that panel.

Posts 9
JohnHubris | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 26 2019 3:12 AM

Yeap, a helpful starting point. Much too be done!

Posts 3
Jordan David Lange | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2019 8:18 PM

This is something I would really like to see, I constantly have 40 or more resources open on three large screens. I save my layout but when Logos opens the saved layout it only opens to the main screen, thus I have to drag all the resources that were on the other two monitors over one by one. It is very annoying.

Posts 5034
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2019 11:41 PM

I do not have this problem with two monitors. Logos opens the layout as saved on t appropriate monitor. I suggest you start a new thread in the Logos

8 forum to seek assistance.

Jordan David Lange:

This is something I would really like to see, I constantly have 40 or more resources open on three large screens. I save my layout but when Logos opens the saved layout it only opens to the main screen, thus I have to drag all the resources that were on the other two monitors over one by one. It is very annoying.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS