Bug RC2: Context Menu Defaults & Commands

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 24847
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 20 2019 1:22 AM

1. By "default", I mean the data that is automatically selected after menu selection on the previous word. It is expected that this will be the same unless it is N/A to the new word. I'm using Mt 7 in ESV.

• The default is Greek Strong's when the previous Menu selection is LN, Prop Outline, Sentence and other <datatypes> (collapsed or not).
  • The default is the top Label whenever the previous was a subordinate Label. This could indicate the default for collapsed <datatypes>

2. Visual Copy, Cited By are available when N/A  to <datatypes>.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 24847
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 22 2019 10:15 PM

Bump for Faithlife

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 2577
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 23 2019 10:27 AM

Dave Hooton:

1. By "default", I mean the data that is automatically selected after menu selection on the previous word. It is expected that this will be the same unless it is N/A to the new word. I'm using Mt 7 in ESV.

• The default is Greek Strong's when the previous Menu selection is LN, Prop Outline, Sentence and other <datatypes> (collapsed or not).
  • The default is the top Label whenever the previous was a subordinate Label. This could indicate the default for collapsed <datatypes>

2. Visual Copy, Cited By are available when N/A  to <datatypes>.

Hi Dave,

I've created cases for both of these issues. Thanks for reporting this and bumping the thread. I'm not regularly checking the Beta forum until I ship 8.8 Beta 1, instead focusing on the Logos 8 forum.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS