Unstable Behavior While Working With Library

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2305
Beloved | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 21 2019 3:17 PM

Let's see if I can explain this adequately. While I am tagging a resource or resources I frequently see the entry I am working on shift off of the current field I'm working in to the field where it says No Resource Selected such that I have to select the rename tag to finish entering metadata.

Is this an internet strength problem or are others experiencing this behavior? It's quite annoying.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 2635
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 21 2019 3:33 PM

Beloved:

Let's see if I can explain this adequately. While I am tagging a resource or resources I frequently see the entry I am working on shift off of the current field I'm working in to the field where it says No Resource Selected such that I have to select the rename tag to finish entering metadata.

Is this an internet strength problem or are others experiencing this behavior? It's quite annoying.

I've filed a case for this.

Posts 24935
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 21 2019 5:23 PM

Beloved:

I'm not understanding what Philana has grasped from your description. I gather you are working in Library? What is the "rename tag"?

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 2305
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 21 2019 6:16 PM

Dave Hooton:

Beloved:

I'm not understanding what Philana has grasped from your description. I gather you are working in Library? What is the "rename tag"?

See Rename Tag on this menu

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 24935
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 21 2019 6:49 PM

Beloved:

I don't experience "No resource selected" with the type of filtering shown in your screenshot.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 2305
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 21 2019 7:01 PM

Dave Hooton:

Beloved:

I don't experience "No resource selected" with the type of filtering shown in your screenshot.

When entering metadata for tagging experience unwanted change to below

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS