KYLE: Homilies not tagged as sermons

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26543
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 24 2019 10:35 PM

These resources lack the sermon labels. In some cases, liturgical dates are also appropriate:

• John Paul I. Homilies and Messages of Pope John Paul I. n.p.: Libreria Editrice Vaticana, 2013.
  • Benedict XVI. Homilies of His Holiness Benedict XVI (English). Vatican City: Libreria Editrice Vaticana, 2013.
  • John Paul II. Homilies of Pope John Paul II (English). Vatican City: Libreria Editrice Vaticana, 2014. This contains more than homilies; Verbum staff should be able to identify the sermons.

This resource has sermon tags but lacks the liturgical dates:

• Francis. Homilies of Pope Francis, 2013–2015 (English). Vatican City: Libreria Editrice Vaticana, 2016.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1000
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 26 2019 9:35 AM

Fortunately these have already been identified for a resource update. At this point I don't have a date for when they'll be finished but they're in the queue.

Posts 3058
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 6 2019 7:07 AM

MJ. Smith:
John Paul I. Homilies and Messages of Pope John Paul I. n.p.: Libreria Editrice Vaticana, 2013.

Hmmm. That n.p. sure is peculiar....

Posts 1000
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 6 2019 7:46 AM

SineNomine:

MJ. Smith:
John Paul I. Homilies and Messages of Pope John Paul I. n.p.: Libreria Editrice Vaticana, 2013.

Hmmm. That n.p. sure is peculiar....

Am I missing something? "n.p." is our standard designation for resources that do not specify a publisher location.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS