Attention Lexham Press Serious Issue

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 6402
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Sep 1 2019 5:31 PM

I’m sure others may have complained about this or suggested but ALL Lexham press titles don’t have preview or sample pages.  I really don’t want to bother using a coupon and then calling to exchange my purchase especially since the product wasn’t what I expected.  This could easily be prevented by adding sample pages like most Logos titles have.

Please consider this request and complain; since is not the first time sample pages have been requested for Lexham Press books.  It will boost your sales 😉

Than you!

DAL

Posts 938
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 1 2019 10:35 PM

DAL:

I’m sure others may have complained about this or suggested but ALL Lexham press titles don’t have preview or sample pages.  I really don’t want to bother using a coupon and then calling to exchange my purchase especially since the product wasn’t what I expected.  This could easily be prevented by adding sample pages like most Logos titles have.

Please consider this request and complain; since is not the first time sample pages have been requested for Lexham Press books.  It will boost your sales 😉

Than you!

DAL

I know it's less convenient, but can you preview them on the Logos site?

Posts 6402
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 2 2019 6:07 AM

Paul Caneparo:

DAL:

Than you!

DAL

I know it's less convenient, but can you preview them on the Logos site?

Not even in the Logos site.  That would be a good solution but is not there.

DAL

Posts 1103
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 2 2019 7:39 AM

You can preview them, at least some, on amazon.com.

Shame that an ebook company has difficulties with this issue.

Posts 6402
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 2 2019 7:43 AM

Sean:

You can preview them, at least some, on amazon.com.

Shame that an ebook company has difficulties with this issue.

I don’t even know why they’re letting this happen.  Their ebooks site has previews and the Logos site also.

🤷‍♂️ 🤔

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS