8.8 beta 2: The find function, "Find (in this panel)", not working.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5613
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 5 2019 8:05 PM

I can't use the Find function in the latest beta (Cmd+F --I'm using the Mac version).  It's still on the panel menu, but it doesn't seem to do anything.  The Find entry field doesn't show.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 1998
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 5 2019 11:14 PM

I'm not seeing this... Is this in any resource for you? Also, what version of macOS are you running?

Posts 4642
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 6 2019 12:29 AM

Todd Phillips:

I can't use the Find function in the latest beta (Cmd+F --I'm using the Mac version).  It's still on the panel menu, but it doesn't seem to do anything.  The Find entry field doesn't show.

I too am not seeing a problem with my installation. Both Cmd+F and starting from the Panel Menu are working here.

Posts 5613
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 6 2019 8:29 AM

Reuben Helmuth:

I'm not seeing this... Is this in any resource for you? Also, what version of macOS are you running?

Any resource.  Using macOS Mohave 10.14.6.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 5613
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 6 2019 8:32 AM

Mike Binks:

I too am not seeing a problem with my installation. Both Cmd+F and starting from the Panel Menu are working here.

Okay, so the lack of confirmation from others told me it was my system. 

So I restarted Logos and the problem is gone.  I guess it was temporarily messed up?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS