What does Your Desk Look Like?

Page 1 of 6 (103 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 102 Replies | 10 Followers

Posts 1159
Liam | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 6 2019 3:01 PM

Ok ok. I know this doesn‘t have much to do with Logos Bible Software...

But, I was wondering what everyone’s Logos Command Station looks like.

So, if you’re Feeling bold, post a pic of your desk where you use Logos at! I want to see it in all it’s glory! (And dust!)

Posts 9008
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 6 2019 4:06 PM

Liam:
post a pic of your desk where you use Logos at! I want to see it in all it’s glory! (And dust!)

You should lead the way and go first. Smile

I use Logos in many different ways. Most times it is just on my laptop or on my phone. I'm not at the office now but when I am I have three monitors on a desk that can be raised and lowered quickly to use while seated or standing. 

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2089
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 6 2019 5:56 PM

I have been living out of a laptop for almost 6 months now and doing fine with Logos.  Everywhere I go it goes along.  My desk is 5000 miles away and probably dusty.  When I get back Logos with my "big computer" and both screens will need half a day to update. Photos will have to come later.

There is not a single paper book on that desk.  Nearby, however, are some book shelves well loaded.

Posts 53

Unfortunately, my study room has a water leak (I hope next week solve this), but temporarily, this is my study/sermon prepare desk.

Posts 53

Unfortunately, my study room has a water leak (I hope can solve this next week), but temporarily, this is my study/sermon prepare desk

Posts 1159
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 6 2019 6:54 PM

Haha! Yes I would have! But I just moved and effectively designated my desk to the trash...

that’s actually why I’m asking. I need inspiration on buying a new one!

Posts 491
Mr. Simple | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 6 2019 7:26 PM

Posts 1159
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 6 2019 9:40 PM

You must have Portfolio!!!

Posts 3195
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 6 2019 10:32 PM

dual monitor setup, with Verbum and Logos

Posts 1871
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2019 2:35 AM

Liam:

Ok ok. I know this doesn‘t have much to do with Logos Bible Software...

But, I was wondering what everyone’s Logos Command Station looks like.

So, if you’re Feeling bold, post a pic of your desk where you use Logos at! I want to see it in all it’s glory! (And dust!)

9 pages of examples here - https://community.logos.com/forums/t/34884.aspx

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 1454
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2019 2:49 AM

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 148
MWW | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2019 7:44 AM

Liam:

I was wondering what everyone’s Logos Command Station looks like.

Posts 1600
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2019 8:33 AM

I use a 13-inch Macbook Pro. I don't much do anything with dual monitors, except occasionally with my iPad Pro. I prefer to keep one thing on the screen at a time to increase my focus. 

Here's my setup--

Sitting:

Standing:

The whole thing:

Posts 2725
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 9 2019 6:21 AM

Here's my setup... Just finished getting the dual monitors.

Posts 1383
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 9 2019 7:40 AM

I keep a pretty clean desk. (Not pictured: all the clutter and books AROUND the desk.)

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 2089
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 9 2019 8:26 AM

Today's Desktop (To save your zooming, on the screen is Blackaby's The Ways of God.)  Location: Lincoln City, OR.

Posts 12
Rob Bruce | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 9 2019 9:18 AM

Top picture is my church office, bottom is home.

Posts 1344
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 9 2019 11:34 AM

Interesting to note that several of you still have paper Bible or paper books in addition to Logos!

Posts 10596
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 9 2019 2:48 PM

No paper here. Logos on both displays

Posts 2925
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 9 2019 4:56 PM

GaoLu:

Today's Desktop (To save your zooming, on the screen is Blackaby's The Ways of God.)  Location: Lincoln City, OR.

you win

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Page 1 of 6 (103 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS