What does Your Desk Look Like?

Page 6 of 6 (111 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6
This post has 110 Replies | 13 Followers

Posts 2267
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 7 2019 2:59 PM

Tony Walker:

Boy this thread has taken a turn. In other news, I finished reading Permanent Record by Ed Snowden yesterday :)

Back on track-here’s a picture of a desk used to study the Bible... Jonathan Edwards‘s

http://www.preachertony.com/jetrip/jetrip/pics_files/page25-1037-full.html 

Rotating 6-sided desk.  That would be like having 6 screens.  Ingenious.  I see it also comes with a built-in mouse wrist pad (Edwards-austere version 1.0).

Posts 220
MWW | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 7 2019 3:30 PM

Tony Walker:

Back on track-here’s a picture of a desk used to study the Bible... Jonathan Edwards‘s

http://www.preachertony.com/jetrip/jetrip/pics_files/page25-1037-full.html 

Edwards must have used Logos 1.0 

Posts 10
Paul Fermer | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 8 2019 8:58 AM

Yes it is!,,,,,we were just trying to convince Hamilton that satan isn't trying to get his email password!...Big Smile 

Posts 54
Rod Rogers | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 27 2020 11:12 AM

Well, I didn't see anyone with 3 moitors so I thought I'd send in mine.

It's not perfect but I do enjoy studying on it. I have a 4770K processor with 8 gig of ram and have not had any trouble running Logos 8 with as many tabs open as I want.

Posts 186
One Hope Fellowship (OHF) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 29 2020 5:10 AM

The ViewSonic is my primary monitor for Logos. I use my iPad for Scrivener and Word. My laptop is occasional web sites, the Music app, etc. 

A quick swivel to the left . . . 

Posts 438
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 9 2020 9:48 AM

I've moved my office and my desk is clean (by the time I"m posting this, it's no longer clean!) 

Posts 6
Madagoo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 23 2020 11:06 AM

Dear Cliff,

I like the image of your desktop across two monitors. How is that set up? Does "layouts" save the layout across multiple monitors as I've seen some posts on forums saying only the main screen layout was retained, but that was a while ago and probably with an earlier version of Logos.

Best Wishes,

Malcolm

Posts 4733
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 24 2020 12:20 AM

Not Cliff but my Mac set up with two monitors saves layouts fine across two screens.

While typing this I did wonder how it worked over multiple spaces but don't have time to test at the moment.

There is bound to be a power user who can enlighten us though.

Posts 2007
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 25 2020 12:05 PM

Madagoo:
Does "layouts" save the layout across multiple monitors

Yes! I saved a layout in my office on my Surface Pro with the main layout on my extended monitor and a Floating Window displaying on the smaller monitor of my Computer. When I went to my home office, plugged in my docking station and opened Logos, it remembered the last local layout and displayed the main layout on my home extended monitor and the Floating Window on the smaller screen.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 63

My new desk

Posts 47
nl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2020 8:22 PM

Page 6 of 6 (111 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 | RSS