Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2
Andrew Hodge | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 11 2019 7:10 AM

Hi, In Exodus 32:17 of BHS: SESB 2.0 Version, there are no vowels included in the text of ברעה. I looked in a hard copy of BHS and found that this is an error in the Logos version. This is an instance of Qere/Kethiv. Could someone please fix this? Of all books, BHS is one of the most important (I presume) to keep accurate.

Thanks,

Andrew

Posts 10031
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2019 9:11 AM

Hi Andrew, welcome to the forums!

Thanks for reporting the issue. Since you're new: This is a user forum. It is possible, but it is not guaranteed that a Faithlife employee will read your post and comment or internally react on it.

Generally, it's a good idea to post about such errors, but the official way to report isolated typos or such resource issues is by using the "Report typo" functionality within Logos - you'll find it in the right-click-menu if you scroll far down.

Since this is BHS, and there are several editions of BHS in Logos, it's a good idea to include more specific details about your resource when posting in the forums, such as the support info from the resource information panel or a link

I can confirm this issue occurs in the current version of BHS SESB 2.0: LLS:1.0.204 / 2019-03-22T22:06:32Z / BHSSESB.logos4 (it also exists in the deprecated version LLS:BHSSESB2 / 2016-10-20T00:00:00Z / BHSSESB2.lbxlls but Faithlife might not fix errors in that old edition), whereas BHS WIVU is okay.

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 1288
LogosEmployee
Rick Brannan (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2019 9:58 AM

Thanks, Andrew. We're looking into this.

Rick Brannan
Data Wrangler, Faithlife
My books in print

Posts 2
Andrew Hodge | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 14 2019 11:34 AM

Thank you!!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS