Everything is in Greek????

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
Ed Eddingfield | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 11 2019 8:16 PM

I can't seem to figure out why, but all of a sudden my fuzzy searches are all in Greek and when I hover over a text it is in Greek Also.  Even when I am searching in English in my CSB. 

Can anyone help me please?  I tried to post a picture but that didn't work.

Thank you all so much, have a great day in the Lord!

Ed

Posts 27687
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2019 9:00 PM

To post a picture, use the paper clip icon to attach it. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 7
Ed Eddingfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 12 2019 7:06 AM

I can't seem to figure out why, but all of a sudden my fuzzy searches are all in Greek and when I hover over a text it is in Greek Also.  Even when I am searching in English in my CSB. 

Can anyone help me please?  I tried to post a picture but that didn't work.

Thank you all so much, have a great day in the Lord!

Ed

Here is the picture below.  You can see the "hover" and fuzzy search are both in Greek.  Thank you!

Posts 1647
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 12 2019 7:26 AM

I done a quick test and found that I can get the same results for "tribulation" if I prioritize a Greek Bile. Have you checked your prioritization for your Bibles and made sure your highest Bible is an English translation?

Peace  Smile

Romans 14:19 (NRSV)
19 Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

Posts 2820
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 12 2019 7:28 AM

You probably have the NA28 set as your preferred bible. AFAIK, the Fuzzy Bible search returns results in the preferred bible.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 7
Ed Eddingfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 12 2019 7:38 AM

Thanks, I wasn't able to set the priority as they tutorial suggests, but changing prioritization from the library menu worked once I found that. 

Thank you all so much, studying Matthew 24 wasn't the time for difficulties, too much to read!  God bless you all, have a God Glorifying Sunday!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS