Logos Ambassador?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1363
Ben | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 13 2019 11:07 AM

Is there someone at the company I can email about this with some information about my application?

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 1363
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2019 7:05 PM

Anyone? Bueller?

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 26469
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2019 7:19 PM

try emailing phil gons (phil@faithlife.com)

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 112
MWW | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2019 8:24 PM

I was wondering the same thing.

Posts 112
MWW | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2019 8:29 PM

Ben:

Is there someone at the company I can email about this with some information about my application?

I was wondering the same thing. I haven’t heard anything

Posts 494
Richard Villanueva | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2019 9:32 PM

MWW:
I was wondering the same thing. I haven’t heard anything

the website said you should expect a response in 30 days. If it’s been beyond that, I figure an email would be in order. 

MBPro'12 / i5 / 8GB // 3.0 Scholars (Purple) / L6 & L7 Platinum, M&E Platinum, Anglican Bronze, P&C Silver / L8 Platinum, Academic Pro

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS