Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 18
Rev. Lawrence Becker | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Sep 22 2019 9:24 AM

Hi again. Our sign feed is still off-line. The Amazon Fire stick picks up the time/temp, and knows what feeds are available, but the content screen is blank when it goes active. Is this the same issue as we had last week? I am using the local wifi option for my iPad, and it seems better (once I restarted the iPad), but I don't know what to do with the sign feed. - Thanks!

Posts 354
LogosEmployee
Justin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 22 2019 9:52 AM

Hello Rev. Lawrence,

I haven't been hearing any reports for an outage in the service.  I checked out a few of your sign feeds, and they all appear to be playing for me.  What feed of yours in particular were you trying to load on the Fire Stick?  Also, when you bring it up and it's a black screen, do you let it sit there for a bit in case it's still downloading the slides?

Posts 18
Rev. Lawrence Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 22 2019 9:58 AM

Just starting service now - it's the Main feed (which shows up twice for some reason). lt actually was left on all night and was blank when I got here this morning. 

Posts 354
LogosEmployee
Justin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 22 2019 11:20 AM

Is the sign feed showing the right "Main" feed?  I can see you have two of them, and one has no slides, so it will only appear as a black screen.  Try resetting the sign feed and selecting the other "Main", or better yet deleting the duplicate first.   It'll be the first one on this page https://faithlife.com/westchester-lutheran-church-presentation/sign-management

Posts 18
Rev. Lawrence Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 22 2019 1:50 PM

It seems to be working now - I deleted the second main feed and it came up after a while. I'm unsure why the second feed was an issue this week - it's been there for months (one of my tech kids put it there, I think) - and it worked fine. It's up, now - thanks!

Posts 165
LogosEmployee
Matt Mattox(Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 6 2019 6:27 AM

Thanks for the update! Glad it is up and running. 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS