Ranking of Commentaries in Guides

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 134
Joe Mayden | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 14 2019 8:13 AM

I have favorite commentaries for each book of the Bible.  Is there a way to rank them so that in the guides under commentaries I see my favorites first?

Posts 1864
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 14 2019 10:21 AM

Joe Mayden:

I have favorite commentaries for each book of the Bible.  Is there a way to rank them so that in the guides under commentaries I see my favorites first?

Create a collection of your favorites, then add that collection to your guides.

I created a collection of my favorite 2-5 of each book. When I study a passage (John 3 in the sample shown) my favorite commentaries on John are in this section.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 3117
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 14 2019 10:26 AM

Yes. Find your commentaries in your Library and prioritize them.

Posts 212
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 14 2019 11:29 AM

Joe Mayden:

First, I would put all those commentaries in a collection, then prioritize them in the library how you want the ones in the collection to show up. Add the collection to the guide. And off you go.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS