Dennis Prager

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 189
Valerie Pobog | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 16 2019 10:52 AM

Is there any possibility of Logos acquiring this. He has some great books on the Torah. 

Posts 27775
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 16 2019 11:00 AM

Acquiring what?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 287
Hapax Legomena | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 16 2019 1:05 PM

Great books, "The Rational Bible" Exodus and Genesis volumes out so far.  Some powerful insights.  Impressive and very wise author.

Posts 2286
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 16 2019 2:05 PM

I'd post specific books in the Suggestions forum. I think we could net a few. 

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 578
Pam Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 16 2019 2:07 PM

Big SmileYes

Posts 99
LogosEmployee
Mike Hanes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 16 2019 3:12 PM

mab:

This is a good suggestion, I am curious to see how much interest there is in having these in Logos.

Posts 10584
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 17 2019 11:12 AM

Mike Hanes:
This is a good suggestion, I am curious to see how much interest there is in having these in Logos

Best way to determine interest—Put it on PrePub

Posts 6489
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 17 2019 2:43 PM

Hapax Legomena:

Great books, "The Rational Bible" Exodus and Genesis volumes out so far.  Some powerful insights.  Impressive and very wise author.

I’ve seen samples of The Rational Bible and the content looks rich 👍😁👌 I’d throw in my votes for this series and other books by the same author.

DAL

Posts 127
Wayne Clarke | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 17 2019 7:05 PM

Mike...I have both the Exodus and Genesis volumes in Kindle and I would re-purchase them in a flash if they were released as a Logos product.  However, if released as Faithlife Ebooks, I would probably not buy them again.  I have read his Exodus commentary and it is very good.  Genesis is on my reading list.

Interestingly, a book by the same author entitled "The Ten Commandments - Still the Best Moral Code" used to be offered on Noet and is a pretty decent read!  However, it seems like the books under the Regnery banner are no longer available on Noet.

Posts 492
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 17 2019 8:23 PM

I would be interested in these volumes, preferably in Logos format, but I would settle for FL ebook format, if need be:

https://pragerstore.com/product/the-rational-bible-genesis-autographed-hardcover

https://pragerstore.com/product/the-rational-bible-exodus-autographed-hardcover 

Of course I wouldn't hold out for "autographed" versions, as in the links. Wink

Posts 277
Puddin’ | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 17 2019 10:46 PM

Interesting, I’ve never heard of him, but his works look voluminous.  

Personally, I would be curious to know if he emphasizes exegesis of the original languages, theology, culture—or all of the above.

Posts 808
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 18 2019 4:06 AM

Dennis Prager is a Jewish ethicist -- at least that's how I would describe him. He has been a longtime radio personality here in L.A. He is very engaging.

Posts 3106
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 18 2019 8:55 AM

Mike Hanes:

mab:

This is a good suggestion, I am curious to see how much interest there is in having these in Logos.

Also https://suggestbooks.uservoice.com/

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS