BUG: Annoying proliferation of note indicators in LHB

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 10582
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Oct 20 2019 4:05 AM

Logos 8.9 Beta 2 Mac OD 10.15

In LHB every note within a chapter not only has a note indicator at the target verse, it also has another note attached to the chapter itself. In this screenshot, notes are attached to verses 1, 2, & 30-31. This is an annoying mess. This also occurs with BHS, but it does not occur with English Bibles.

Posts 2679
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 21 2019 11:47 AM

Jack Caviness:

Logos 8.9 Beta 2 Mac OD 10.15

In LHB every note within a chapter not only has a note indicator at the target verse, it also has another note attached to the chapter itself. In this screenshot, notes are attached to verses 1, 2, & 30-31. This is an annoying mess. This also occurs with BHS, but it does not occur with English Bibles.

Jack,

I cannot reproduce this in either the LHB or BHS, can you make certain your resources are up to date? There were some recent changes that would affect this.

Posts 10582
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 22 2019 7:09 AM

Philana R. Crouch:
I cannot reproduce this in either the LHB or BHS, can you make certain your resources are up to date? There were some recent changes that would affect this.

I leave internet connected and downloads enabled. Nevertheless, I am now running Update Resources. Will let you know if that changes things.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS