Joel. chapter 4:17-21 for example

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 11
Therese Saladin | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 21 2019 3:39 PM

When I wanted to read and study in the exegetical those verses . I can see Lines being overtyped. Some lines are perfect and others don’t. Unfortunately I have no ideas how take a print screen on an iPad. I am past 70 years old.

Posts 22013
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 21 2019 3:47 PM

Therese Saladin:

When I wanted to read and study in the exegetical those verses . I can see Lines being overtyped. Some lines are perfect and others don’t. Unfortunately I have no ideas how take a print screen on an iPad. I am past 70 years old.

I assume you mean Joel 3:17-21.

And I can’t see any problem when running the Guide on those verses - where are you seeing the problem?

Posts 11
Therese Saladin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 21 2019 10:50 PM

Hi Graham

yes sorry Joel 3.17-21 on my Ipad Pro I use the app.logos.com and when I call up Joel 3.17 and go to when you go to the line --- know that I am the Lord your God, Dwelling in Zion, My holy Mountain. 

In my Ipad the first line the specific word Zion is over the words  know that I one cannot read as the Hebrew word is over it. Many lines have this problem at the beginning. Also Chapter 1 & 2 have also these problems.

Regards Therese

Posts 22013
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 21 2019 11:02 PM

Hi Therse

Thanks for clarifying - I see you are using the web app as opposed to one of the mobile apps.

But I still don’t see the problem you are describing

Which translation are you using - and which browser?

And, if we can‘t solve this here, it may be post to cross-post in the web app forum at https://community.logos.com/forums/149.aspx 

Graham

Posts 11
Therese Saladin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 21 2019 11:18 PM

Dear Graham. I am using the NKJV where the problem is. I am using the IPad Pro and I have no idea how to copy the screenshot for you so that I could show you. Regards Therese

Posts 22013
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 22 2019 12:24 PM

The NKJV works fine for me - also using an iPad Pro 

You should be able to capture a screenshot by pressing the power key and home key together. Then post in a reply to this thread using the paperclip icon in the forum editor 

Posts 11
Therese Saladin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 22 2019 7:01 PM

Posts 18725
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 22 2019 9:04 PM

I can confirm this happens for me too, on my Windows 7 PC:

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS