Christmas Coupon?

Page 2 of 2 (35 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 34 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 472
Robert Neely | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 4 2019 4:30 PM

Is the coupon “one-use” or is it good for multiple transactions until the credit is used up?

Posts 14
John | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 4 2019 4:42 PM

Ugh...just got my “corrected” coupon amount and it’s still way off.  Sad

Posts 12
ElephantMan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 4 2019 5:15 PM

Got it. 100% accurate.

Thanks so much Cristina.

You guys rock!

Posts 649
Into Grace | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 4 2019 6:53 PM

Does anyone remember the award schedule? I spent around $625.00 and was awarded $80. 

Thanks.

Posts 329
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 4 2019 7:26 PM

Thank you, Logos!!!!!

Posts 266
David Owh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 4 2019 8:03 PM

Into Grace:

Does anyone remember the award schedule? I spent around $625.00 and was awarded $80. 

Thanks.

https://www.logos.com/christmas-coupon-terms-conditions?utm_campaign=promo-blackfriday&utm_source=logos&utm_medium=advertising_slide-in 

Logos 8 Win 10

Posts 2363
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 4 2019 9:29 PM

Only downside is that it wouldn't let me combine with my birthday coupon. But that's hardly a big deal. Thanks FL.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 186
Paul L. White | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 5 2019 4:49 AM

I received mine in the wee hours of the morning today, December 5th.

Interesting thing: both the original Email, and the updated one arrived at nearly the same time.

Blessings to all, and thank you!

Paul

Posts 1230
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 5 2019 6:06 AM

Robert Neely:

Is the coupon “one-use” or is it good for multiple transactions until the credit is used up?

In the past they have been single use codes. I say this because there've been several posts with people upset that they lost the rest of their funds by not using it all in one transaction. To be safe, use all at once.

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 22386
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 5 2019 6:17 AM

Myke Harbuck:

Robert Neely:

In the past they have been single use codes. I say this because there've been several posts with people upset that they lost the rest of their funds by not using it all in one transaction. To be safe, use all at once.

I agree with Myke - the email I received referred to a discount "off your next order". I take that to mean just one order.

Posts 105
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 5 2019 6:23 AM

Thank you Faithlife!

Paul

Posts 729
Hamilton Ramos | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 5 2019 8:18 AM

Hi Into Grace:

Problem is it seems the offer applies only to Logos buys, not FL e books nor Noet.

Posts 472
Robert Neely | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 5 2019 8:45 AM

Thanks Myke and Graham.  I checked the promotional restrictions (below) and it appears to confirm your conclusions. 
Guess I will just wait until 31 Dec and make my picks all at once. 

• Promotional codes are often restricted to a single use per account.

Posts 6898
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 5 2019 9:10 AM

Robert Neely:

Thanks Myke and Graham.  I checked the promotional restrictions (below) and it appears to confirm your conclusions. 
Guess I will just wait until 31 Dec and make my picks all at once. 

• Promotional codes are often restricted to a single use per account.

That way no one gets tempted to use up the coupon and then return their purchases thinking the coupon has already been spent 😂

Posts 32
LogosEmployee

Robert Neely:

You all are right, it is single-use, so make sure to use it all at once so you can redeem the full amount.

Page 2 of 2 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS