Sermon Editor Ultimate Version Request

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 218
MWW | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 16 2019 11:37 AM

Pedro Gabriel Cavalcanti Lima:
The google docs shortcuts works in the sermon editor.
To headings, for example, you can do ctrl+alt+[1..6]

Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't aware of these shortcuts. However, it still would be nice to be able to assign a shortcut keys to styles and also to have traditional outline numbering made available.

Posts 4768
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 16 2019 12:01 PM

I would like a sermon editor that has a mind meld feature. I think about a passage and the sermon is created for me.

What would be great is if it could be combined with a hologram tool that projects a hologram in the pulpit that appears to be me speaking.

Needless to say, I would want the ability to adjust the appearance of the hologram so that I don't look as old and out of shape.

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 16 2019 12:11 PM

That second request for the hologram would probably have to be a part of Proclaim Ultimate version.

Fred Chapman:

I would like a sermon editor that has a mind meld feature. I think about a passage and the sermon is created for me.

What would be great is if it could be combined with a hologram tool that projects a hologram in the pulpit that appears to be me speaking.

Needless to say, I would want the ability to adjust the appearance of the hologram so that I don't look as old and out of shape.

Posts 1989
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 16 2019 12:46 PM

Fred Chapman:

The hologram may not be as far-fetched as you think. Yesterday, one of my friends got stuck in traffic on the way to church so he livestreamed from his truck.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS