Sermon Editor Ultimate Version Request

Page 2 of 3 (41 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 40 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 323
MWW | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 16 2019 11:37 AM

Pedro Gabriel Cavalcanti Lima:
The google docs shortcuts works in the sermon editor.
To headings, for example, you can do ctrl+alt+[1..6]

Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't aware of these shortcuts. However, it still would be nice to be able to assign a shortcut keys to styles and also to have traditional outline numbering made available.

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 16 2019 12:01 PM

I would like a sermon editor that has a mind meld feature. I think about a passage and the sermon is created for me.

What would be great is if it could be combined with a hologram tool that projects a hologram in the pulpit that appears to be me speaking.

Needless to say, I would want the ability to adjust the appearance of the hologram so that I don't look as old and out of shape.

Posts 6004
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 16 2019 12:11 PM

That second request for the hologram would probably have to be a part of Proclaim Ultimate version.

Fred Chapman:

I would like a sermon editor that has a mind meld feature. I think about a passage and the sermon is created for me.

What would be great is if it could be combined with a hologram tool that projects a hologram in the pulpit that appears to be me speaking.

Needless to say, I would want the ability to adjust the appearance of the hologram so that I don't look as old and out of shape.

Posts 2682
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 16 2019 12:46 PM

Fred Chapman:

The hologram may not be as far-fetched as you think. Yesterday, one of my friends got stuck in traffic on the way to church so he livestreamed from his truck.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 8949
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 23 2020 10:15 PM

Bump!

DAL

Posts 8949
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 30 2020 11:52 AM

Bump

Posts 8949
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2020 4:12 AM

I hope something was improved with the SE when L9 comes out 👍😁👌

Posts 8949
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 18 2020 10:41 AM

Bump 👍😁👌

Posts 3260
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 18 2020 11:07 AM

I wanted to let you know that we've seen this feedback and have plans to address some of it in the near future. Thanks for sharing and pushing us to improve Sermon Editor.

Posts 8949
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 18 2020 2:03 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

I wanted to let you know that we've seen this feedback and have plans to address some of it in the near future. Thanks for sharing and pushing us to improve Sermon Editor.

Thank you, Phil! Keep up the great work 👍😁👌 My prayers continue to be with all of you as you develop better tools for us to grow in grace and knowledge of God’s Word!!!

DAL

Posts 3260
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 18 2020 2:55 PM

DAL:

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Thank you, Phil! Keep up the great work 👍😁👌 My prayers continue to be with all of you as you develop better tools for us to grow in grace and knowledge of God’s Word!!!

DAL

Thanks, DAL! Very much appreciated. I think you'll like what we have in store.

Posts 17
Goh Yong Li Samuel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2020 10:09 PM

lol. and here am I (begin) asking them to improve the resolution of the pictures in the books... not sure if it is due to the publishers or not, but it isn't good on a standard desktop monitor (not high in ppi)... 

Posts 46
Pastor Josh Monda | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 9 2020 6:33 PM

I am not even sure how you were able to draw anything in sermon editor.  I get frustrated because I want to highlight and that is clunky not easy to use.  Let alone draw anything?  I also wish we could edit on our ipad  

Posts 35602
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 9 2020 7:29 PM

josh monda:
I am not even sure how you were able to draw anything in sermon editor.

Drawing is normally done in Canvas and imported into the Sermon Editor.

josh monda:
I get frustrated because I want to highlight and that is clunky not easy to use. 

Can you be a bit more specific about what you find clunky? it might be how you are using it or it may be that a specific request for improvement is needed.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 46
Pastor Josh Monda | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2020 6:46 PM

MJ. Smith:
Can you be a bit more specific about what you find clunky? it might be how you are using it, or it may be that a specific request for improvement is needed.

Sure I am specifically referring to highlighting in Sermon Editor.  Like many pastors, I look over my sermon the night before and want to make changes, and I do some highlight etc.  First, it would be awesome if Logos would do something with iPad somehow allowing you to draw on the screen.  However, if you cant even edit your sermon in sermon editor on ipad, which I started requesting about 2 years ago but I digress. 

My main issue is in sermon editor. When I highlight text, there should be an easy accessible shortcut, but there is not, at least not that I know of.  Instead, you have to highlight with yoiru cursor what it is; then you ahve to click on speaker, then you have to select your highlight color.  This is waht I mean by "clunky" if you want to draw in sermon editor forget about it. 

Posts 8949
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 8:39 AM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Hello Phil!

Thank you again for the new improvements to the sermon editor.  But...I have a question: Will the sermon editor/builder continue to be improved more in the near future? I have not seen any of the suggestions in this thread being included in the new version.  I hope more work is being done to implement these and other useful functionalities.

Thank you!

DAL

Posts 8949
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 6 2021 4:01 AM

Bump!

Posts 8949
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2021 2:47 AM

Still hopeful 👍

Posts 3260
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2021 8:16 AM

DAL, what would you like to see next?

Posts 35602
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2021 1:26 PM

Phil, note what Tim wants next Problem: Sermon Builder Information side panel can't fully deploy in a layout of 3 or 4 columns. - Faithlife Forums (logos.com)

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 2 of 3 (41 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS