Suggestion: Biblical Hebrew by Page H. Kelley

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 574
Caleb S. | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 16 2019 10:39 PM

Logos/Faithlife has A Handbook to Biblical Hebrew, both the first edition and the second edition (the second is still in pre-order). But, for some reason, we still do not have the grammar. The handbook is the companion to the grammar. In fact, its usefulness is limited without the grammar. I see no reason why Faithlife/Logos cannot (or should not) add the grammar Biblical Hebrew: An Introductory Grammar by Page H. Kelley. Please add this resource!

Posts 242
Colin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 17 2019 1:37 AM

Hi Caleb, 

The book you're asking for has been through pre-pub and is now available on pre-order. See here:

https://www.logos.com/product/156276/biblical-hebrew-an-introductory-grammar

Shalom,

Colin

Posts 574
Caleb S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 17 2019 8:20 AM

I searched by the author’s name and I could not find it, so I thought we did not have it. That is frustrating. There were a couple of things that showed up in the search: the first edition handbook, a commentary, and a couple of other books. But the second edition handbook and the grammar did not show up. I was able to find the second edition handbook because someone had linked it in the comments of the first edition. So Faithlife needs to fix that.

Also, I followed the link and it turns out I had already pre-ordered the grammar, too. So, I forgot it was available. Bummer. Thanks for linking it to me.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS