Wipf and Stock books at $4.99 each is back!

Page 3 of 4 (64 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 63 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 4513
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 29 2020 10:12 AM

I wonder why these aren't included in the Wipf sale?  They could be broken up and added

Posts 344
Barnabas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 30 2020 8:55 AM

Paul Caneparo:

Hope it becomes an annual event. Maybe if we ask again....

that would be AWESOME

Posts 649
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 30 2020 7:17 PM

Can anyone tell me what your thoughts are on Robert Callahan's commentaries on Ephesians are?  Is Logos planning on completing the set? https://www.logos.com/product/30184/walking-with-jesus-an-expository-commentary-based-upon-pauls-letter-to-the-ephesians

Posts 649
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 2 2020 4:14 AM

This was a good sale and unfortunately I was not able to pick up everything that I wanted.  However I did get the following:

Biblical Theology Old and New Testaments 1 $4.99
Ruth: A Story of God’s Grace: An Expositional Commentary 1 $4.99
Judges: A Narrative of God’s Power: An Expositional Commentary 1 $4.99
Profiles of the Patriarchs, Volume 1: Abraham and Isaac 1 $4.99
The Books of Samuel, Volume 2: The Sovereignty of God Illustrated in the Life of David 1 $4.99
The Books of Kings, Volume 2: The Righteousness of God Illustrated in the Lives of the People of Israel and Judah 1 $4.99
The Books of Samuel, Volume 1: The Sovereignty of God Illustrated in the Lives of Samuel, Saul, and David 1 $4.99
My Son, Jonah: A Practical Commentary on the Books of Jonah and Nahum 1 $4.99
Job: The Sovereignty of God and the Suffering of Man 1 $4.99
Nehemiah: An Expositional Commentary 1 $4.99
Joshua: A Devotional Exposition 1 $4.99
Ezra and Esther: A Devotional Commentary 1 $4.99
The Books of Kings, Volume 1: The Righteousness of God Illustrated in the Lives of the People of Israel and Judah 1 $4.99
Moses: God’s Faithful Servant: A Brief Profile 1 $4.99
Profiles of the Patriarchs, Volume 3: Joseph: The Reward of the Righteous 1 $4.99
Profiles of the Patriarchs, Volume 2: Jacob: How an Unprincipled Person Became a Prince with God 1 $4.99
Beyond the River Chebar: Studies in Kingship and Eschatology in the Book of Ezekiel 1 $4.99
How I Love Your Torah, O Lord!: Studies in the Book of Deuteronomy 1 $4.99
I Saw the Lord: A Biblical Theology of Vision 1 $4.99
Called by the Gospel: An Introduction to the New Testament 1 $4.99
Called to Be God’s People: An Introduction to the Old Testament 1 $4.99
Reading John 1 $4.99
Glory in Our Midst, A Biblical-Theological Reading of Zechariah’s Night Visions 1 $4.99
The Gods of the Nations: Studies in Ancient Near Eastern National Theology 1 $4.99
By the River Chebar: Historical, Literary, and Theological Studies in the Book of Ezekiel 1 $4.99
Jeremiah: Prophet Like Moses 1 $4.99
The Triune God Speaks to the Saints: An Expository Commentary Based upon Paul’s Letter to the Ephesians (1:1–23) 1 $4.99
Sin and Redemption: An Expository Commentary Based upon Paul’s Letter to the Ephesians (2:1–22) 1 $4.99
Christ’s Prisoner: An Expository Commentary Based upon Paul’s Letter to the Ephesians (3:1–21) 1 $4.99
Walking as Mature Christians: An Expository Commentary Based upon Paul’s Letter to the Ephesians (4:1–16) 1 $4.99
Following Christ: An Expository Commentary Based upon Paul’s Letter to the Ephesians (4:17–32) 1 $4.99
Walking Wisely: An Expository Commentary Based upon Paul’s Letter to the Ephesians (5:1–33) 1 $4.99
The Gospel according to Moses: Theological and Ethical Reflections on the Book of Deuteronomy 1 $4.99
Preaching Master Class: Lessons from Will Willimon’s Five-Minute Preaching Workshop 1 $4.99
The Essential Nature of New Testament Preaching 1 $4.99

Subtotal $174.65
Posts 8042
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 2 2020 4:39 AM

Michael Kinch:

Can anyone tell me what your thoughts are on Robert Callahan's commentaries on Ephesians are?  Is Logos planning on completing the set? https://www.logos.com/product/30184/walking-with-jesus-an-expository-commentary-based-upon-pauls-letter-to-the-ephesians

Too late to comment, but the set will be on my wishlist for next time, if they do a similar sale.

DAL

Posts 649
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 2 2020 9:36 AM

Thanks Dal.  As you can see I grabbed it.  I am hoping that Logos will finish the set and if not I will pick up the remaining 2 volumes on Kindle.

Posts 1565
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 1 2021 10:50 AM

It's back again! I keep considering the Cyril Barber books, but haven't yet bought as I keep finding others to buy within my budget. I'm tempted to at least try one or two. Maybe the 1 & 2 Kings volumes given the discount.

Anyone care to persuade me to buy and recommend which volumes?

Posts 214
Tony Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 1 2021 11:27 AM

What would you get if you had about $50 to spend? If it helps: About 1/3 of the way through my Mdiv classes at a SBC school, I like Jonathan Edwards books, John Piper preaching, Crossway's podcast, can't wait for the new Sproul biography, and strangley enough I work at a fundamental  baptist church (where ive grown up and stayed at)

Posts 2786
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 1 2021 11:40 AM

Here's the link to all resources that are included in the sale.

Search Results | Logos Bible Software

652 books in total, or $3253.48. Surprise

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Seminary Student (VIU).
Christian Debate Forum --- Auferstanden! Blog

Posts 2786
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 1 2021 12:12 PM

And the link to all Wipf and Stock collections that are part of the sale:

Search Results | Logos Bible Software

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Seminary Student (VIU).
Christian Debate Forum --- Auferstanden! Blog

Posts 66
Jon | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 1 2021 6:02 PM

Is this sale all month long or limited time only?

Posts 86
Angela Meister | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 1 2021 6:12 PM

You might try the side bar to select for author or topic or such to narrow it if you are on a computer.

Posts 1263
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 1 2021 9:22 PM

Wow! How long is this sale going on for? Looks like 2 months now. Woah! Does anyone know when it ends?

Posts 130
Olli-Pekka Ylisuutari | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 1 2021 10:51 PM

Liam:

How long is this sale going on for?

Since it's Logos' March's Publisher Spotlight, I would imagine till' the end of March? (That's how the Publisher Spotlights usually are, a whole month...)

Logos 9 Anglican Diamond, Logos 9 Lutheran Diamond

Posts 8042
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 2 2021 2:29 AM

DAL:

Michael Kinch:

Too late to comment, but the set will be on my wishlist for next time, if they do a similar sale.

DAL

Complete or not, I was able to get this set this time around and a couple of others I missed last time because the total on my cart was at the limit of what I was able to spend last time! Great awesome set! I’ll be teaching Ephesians soon so now I can get ready for it even if the set is incomplete.

DAL

Posts 1263
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 5 2021 10:32 PM

Olli-Pekka Ylisuutari:

Liam:

How long is this sale going on for?

Since it's Logos' March's Publisher Spotlight, I would imagine till' the end of March? (That's how the Publisher Spotlights usually are, a whole month...)

Ah haha! Realized the first comments in this thread are a year old! Makes more sense now!

Posts 130
Olli-Pekka Ylisuutari | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 5 2021 10:40 PM

Liam:

Ah haha! Realized the first comments in this thread are a year old! Makes more sense now!

Yeah, many threads get resurrected after a good while. There have been many similar threads going on recently - some even dating 10 years back. I've been as confused as you many times, then I've understood that I'm reading a dozen years old thread... Embarrassed  Luckily this one is not that old. But you have to be attentive. Yes

Logos 9 Anglican Diamond, Logos 9 Lutheran Diamond

Posts 4513
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 6 2021 7:39 AM

Michael Kinch:

Agreed and also curious

Page 3 of 4 (64 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS