?? The Lexham English Septuagint, Second Edition ??

Page 5 of 5 (92 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
This post has 91 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 367
Puddin’ | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 25 2020 7:08 PM

Joe McCune (Faithlife):

Puddin’:

Odd—I do own the 2nd ed., but it still shows at the normal price when I add it to my cart🤔.

Hi Puddin,

I am sending you an email about this.

I see where you processed this Joe, but it’s nowhere to be found in my library.

The product page even says I own it, but not showing in library anywhere?

Wonder if anyone else is having this problem.

Posts 11203
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 25 2020 8:51 PM

Puddin’:
Wonder if anyone else is having this problem.

At least on the mobile, not there. But that would not be unusual, as I understand buying new stuff at Logos.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 10899
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 26 2020 12:15 AM

Puddin’:

it’s nowhere to be found in my library.

The product page even says I own it, but not showing in library anywhere?

I understand you are talking about the reverse interlinear, right? Those never show up in the library (only for Denise: Libronix, i.e. Logos 3.x was the last version to do so) but when you open the resource you will see an interlinear button active. Also the resource information will have the RI's support info given at the last position way down.

Your Logos 8 should have a blue button with a number in it on the top right - the one that gives info about new program updates and updated resources. This should have your RI under updated data sets.

Hope this helps   

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 949
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 26 2020 1:31 AM

I have 2, a plain one and another with (Alternate Texts) and they are active when I open the resource(s).

Posts 367
Puddin’ | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 26 2020 2:20 AM

Ok, thank you much Denise, NB & Dale—however, I opened the resource, but still not seeing anything like a blue button, RI, etc.  

I went to every tab I could find, but no dice.

I should clarify that I am attempting this on my iPad Pro, but still nothing.

I reallyyyy hope this isn’t going to be one of those moments where I unwittingly place my tech-handicaps on full display😳🤨.

Going back to work w. it a little more.

Posts 29673
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 26 2020 2:37 AM

If you go to the bottom of the information panel, you should see some dataset info that will say if the RI is on the device ... IIRC

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 23232
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 26 2020 3:02 AM

MJ. Smith:
If you go to the bottom of the information panel, you should see some dataset info that will say if the RI is on the device ... IIRC

And you do RC

Posts 367
Puddin’ | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 26 2020 4:10 AM

MJ. Smith:

Thank you MJ, but, again, I cannot even locate the information panel (not even sure what that is?) for either of these sources, as per Graham’s screenshot.  I don have anything like that on my iPad for the Lexham LXX 2nd ed.—and for the life of me I cannot find the reverse interlinear absolutely nowhere in either the LXX 2nd ed., nor in my library.  

Perhaps it’s just me, but certainly doesn’t seem like it should be this difficult to locate a resource that shows as “you already own this product”😏.  I’ve done everything y’all have told me to do, but still nowhere to be found.

(Apologies for dragging this out😊.)

Posts 23232
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 26 2020 5:12 AM

Puddin’:
 I don have anything like that on my iPad for the Lexham LXX 2nd ed.—and for the life of me I cannot find the reverse interlinear absolutely nowhere in either the LXX 2nd ed., nor in my library

This information doesn’t appear in the iPad apps (sorry, I didn’t get understand you were looking there)

If you long-press a word and select Lookup do you get original language info? If so, the reverse interlinear is there

Posts 4096
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 26 2020 5:13 AM

Puddin 

The picture Graham showed you was from the desktop version. I don’t think you can see that option on mobile. Can you try on your desktop?

Posts 949
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 26 2020 1:17 PM

Graham Criddle:

Puddin’:
 I don have anything like that on my iPad for the Lexham LXX 2nd ed.—and for the life of me I cannot find the reverse interlinear absolutely nowhere in either the LXX 2nd ed., nor in my library

This information doesn’t appear in the iPad apps (sorry, I didn’t get understand you were looking there)

If you long-press a word and select Lookup do you get original language info? If so, the reverse interlinear is there

When I do as Graham suggests on my Android, I get the same results.

When I look at my orders on the day I ordered the RI, I see this: The English-Greek Reverse Interlinear Lexham English Septuagint, Second Edition (Logos Edition)

Posts 367
Puddin’ | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 26 2020 10:19 PM

Okay—that did it Graham👏🏼👏🏼!  

Much appreciated everyone!

Page 5 of 5 (92 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS