Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2950
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 7 2020 2:25 PM

To immediately update to the current beta enter the Update Now command. Otherwise, the app will automatically update the next time it's scheduled to check for updates.

Release Notes     

Mac

Windows

Posts 335
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 8 2020 10:41 AM

Logos was erroring updating, so I have tried to install manually from the link above, and am getting the following error. 

Product: Logos Bible Software -- Error 1304. Error writing to file: D:\Logos\Pending\nl\Libronix.DigitalLibrary.resources.dll. Verify that you have access to that directory.

I am admin and have Full Control over the Logos directory. I have tried with AV and FW disabled.

Any thoughts?

Posts 335
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 8 2020 10:53 AM

I renamed current Logos directory, ran the installer and it succeeded. Dumped Data, Documents and Users back in and all good now.

Posts 210
David R. McAllan | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 13 2020 4:26 PM

It seems that in the new 8.11 Beta 1 the Bible reference hyperlinks in Notes are incorrectly opening and pointing to "Apparatus for the Greek New Testament: SBL Edition" instead of the Bible.

David
https://echucacommunitychurch.com

Specs: HP Pavilion dv6-6137tx ; i7 2 GHz; 8 gb RAM; 2 gb Graphics; 1 Tb SSHD; Win 10; Windows Defender

Posts 28290
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 13 2020 4:39 PM

Have you double checked your priorities? It sounds as if the apparatus may be above the bible in your priority list.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 210
David R. McAllan | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 13 2020 7:59 PM

Thanks MJ. you're quite correct.

David
https://echucacommunitychurch.com

Specs: HP Pavilion dv6-6137tx ; i7 2 GHz; 8 gb RAM; 2 gb Graphics; 1 Tb SSHD; Win 10; Windows Defender

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS